Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Swimsuit outfits in Bohol, Philippines, showing off my good figure

224 0
Post time 2024-7-10 05:19 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Bohol Island is the tenth largest island in the Philippines, 70 kilometers away from Mactan Island in Cebu, and is a coral island. Bohol Island in Cebu is the most beautiful of the more than 7,000 islands in the Philippines. Its beaches are comparable to those in the Maldives; its clear waters make it a paradise for diving enthusiasts around the world. As one of the resorts in the Philippines, this island is located in the central area of ​​the Philippines, about 800 kilometers away from the capital Manila.

Chocolate Hills is a unique landscape of Bohol Island and one of the top ten wonders in the world. Due to complex and coincidental geological changes, 1,268 conical mountains with a height of 40 to 120 meters have been formed in the central part of Bohol Island. Since the mountain is mostly composed of rocks, it is difficult for plants to grow on it, so it looks bare. Why is it called Chocolate Hills? Because every dry season, the grass on the mountains of Bohol Island will dry up and turn brown, and it looks like chocolate from a distance, which is very interesting, so it is called "Chocolate Hills". Therefore, the dry season from February to May every year is the best time to enjoy the beauty of Chocolate Hills.

Bohol is a tarsier protection and breeding area. In Bohol, you can not only enjoy the sea view, but also get close to the tarsier. The tarsier is another landmark of Bohol. A fist-sized primate called Tarsier is often called the smallest monkey in the world.

Balicasag Island is a world-famous diving resort, where thousands of diving enthusiasts come every year. But whether you dive or not, Balicasag Island is worth visiting. This island, known as a teardrop left by God in the Philippines, is full of attraction just by hearing the name.

Clark/Angel City-Swimsuit outfits in Bohol, Philippines, showing off my good figure
Clark/Angel City-Swimsuit outfits in Bohol, Philippines, showing off my good figure

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 17:17 GMT-8 Processed in 0.139638 second(s), 34 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list