Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Quit Job and Traveled for 3 months (SE Asia) to experience the wonderful life in Asia

313 0
Post time 2024-7-13 05:55 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

My wife and I (early 30s) both quit our jobs and backpacked through 8 countries:

Vietnam
Thailand
Cambodia
Malaysia
Singapore
Indonesia
Philippines
Japan

A breakdown of our favorite things:

City: Pai (Thailand)
Food: Thai food (pad thai and tom yum goong)
Breakfast: pho
Ethnicity: Cambodian
Adventure: ATV adventure to Kawasan Falls (Cebu, Philippines)
Beach: El Nido (Philippines) has lots of beaches
Beer: Asahi Super Dry (Japan)
Snack: Pandan Ice Cream (Penang, Malaysia)
Pastry: Rikuro cheesecake (super fluffy, I prefer it cold)
Unpopular opinion: I hate mango sticky rice.

There is really a lot to say and share, but I want to keep it short and to the point.

I have worked as a global Travel concierge for ultra-high net worth individuals. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

If you are old enough for a holiday working visa, the HWV can be a good alternative middle ground between travel and financial balance.

Of course, you have to look for work in your chosen destination, but you can also experience "local" life if that's what you're interested in. However, this is more applicable if you plan to apply to a country where the salary is enough to cover your nearby travel expenses.

Clark/Angel City-Quit Job and Traveled for 3 months (SE Asia) to experience the wonderful life in Asia
Clark/Angel City-Quit Job and Traveled for 3 months (SE Asia) to experience the wonderful life in Asia

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-17 21:14 GMT-8 Processed in 0.146238 second(s), 38 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list