Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Some conclusions after my trip to Macau: the free musical fountain at Wynn Palace is so stunning

308 0
Post time 2024-5-31 03:55 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

1. Macau is not big. We visited all the famous attractions with our family in one day, but we strongly recommend staying for one night because the free music fountain at Wynn Palace is so shocking and worth seeing. We stayed there for a total of 4 days, and my son refused to go back and wanted to stay.

2. If you don’t want to climb stairs like me, when you take a taxi, ask the driver to take you to the back of the Ruins of St. Paul’s. After getting off the car, walk about 50 meters and turn left, and you will arrive.

3. In the food street of the Ruins of St. Paul’s, every store will be very enthusiastic to let you try a series of Macau specialties such as pork shop and almond cakes. Don’t buy at the first store (although there are the most people), there are dozens of stores waiting for you, you can eat all the way and then decide which one to buy.

4. Guanye Street is about 100 meters long, and the things sold are similar to those in the Ruins of St. Paul’s Food Street. There is no need to go there specially. If you have enough time to go, remember that there is a Nike store across the street, and the price is super cost-effective! I bought a bunch of them for more than 1,000 yuan. When I was queuing, the locals in Macau told me that they come to this store every quarter.

5. The Londoner, Venetian, Parisian, and Conrad are all connected together, including Wi-Fi, called Sands Resort. The entire resort includes guest rooms, restaurants, shopping malls, entertainment cities, etc., so if you stay in these hotels, you don't need to buy more traffic, and there is always Wi-Fi. Andrew's egg tarts are available in the Venetian, and the queue is much faster than Guanye Street.

6. The Royal Guards performance in the lobby of the Londoner must be seen! Tuesday to Thursday at 7:30 and 9:30 each. From Friday to Sunday, there will be an additional show at 4 pm, and it will be closed on Monday.

7. The fountains at Wynn Palace must also be seen! In addition to the more popular My Heart Will Go On at 20 o'clock, which is very shocking, the Jasmine at 19:20, My Motherland and Me at 20:20, and Moonlight Lover at 20:40 are all worth watching. My favorite is My Motherland and Me. I can't help crying when the music sounds.

8. I personally feel that the cable car at Wynn Palace is better than the Hong Kong Ferris Wheel. This one is free, so you must go and ride it! It starts at 4:30 pm

9. Search for food on Google first, and then go to a certain review to see everyone's comments after searching for what you are interested in. Basically, you will not step on thunder.

10. When you go to Macau, you must order takeout! I use the Aomi app. I have been asked by mainland compatriots where to order takeout several times. Many famous Macau delicacies can be ordered, such as the famous Macau milk tea Xianzhenji. This milk tea lover said it tastes good! Recommended! I also recommend Parker's chicken thigh steak. After eating it once, I want to order it every day. It is still crispy when it is delivered, not the kind of soft feeling of ordinary takeout. Remember to order pepper salt + plum flavor. I think the Yangzhi Jinlao is average, not as delicious as the Internet says. The famous oysters are quite fresh, and the sea urchin is amazing. Add the boss V to place an order

11. If you don't pursue the top luxury hotel, I recommend Conrad! Send an email to the hotel to reserve the Big Ben room! You can face Big Ben for breakfast, and it is super nice to take pictures. My son has been watching it for 4 days and never got tired of it. The swimming pool is also facing Big Ben, and the experience is super good

Macao-Some conclusions after my trip to Macau: the free musical fountain at Wynn Palace is so stunning
Macao-Some conclusions after my trip to Macau: the free musical fountain at Wynn Palace is so stunning

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-3 05:01 GMT-8 Processed in 0.127167 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list