Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Finns beach club in Bali, I kissed passionately with a Finnish man

142 0
Post time 2024-6-22 03:17:42 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

There is atmosphere, it's exciting, casual, relaxing, and happy, and it has to be Bali. I had a blast hahahaha
During the day, I was tanned like a crab, and at night I stayed in the water for a while. I don't know how many glasses of vodka we drank, but the big brother lifted me up and threw me into the pool. Under the influence of alcohol, everyone reveled together

What's interesting is that when we were kissing in the pool, the big brother naturally put his hand on my butt and hugged me. A South African 🇿🇦 girl next to us saw it, and immediately took the big brother's hand away, patted me and said, you ok? you sure? you safe? Hahaha, three soulful questions, I have to say that this girl is so good, give her a thumbs up. I said I was fine, and she kept confirming, asking me if I knew this person, if I was safe, and if this man had disturbed me. I quickly explained, and then everyone laughed, it was very interesting

The two of us and a group of other foreigners were all drunk, and we formed a circle in the pool, slapping the water to the rhythm, and we didn't know what to shout, just followed the shouting. When I hear a familiar song, even if I don't know a word, I can still hum along and feel really happy. It's really relaxing and fun, YOLO

Bali-Finns beach club in Bali, I kissed passionately with a Finnish man

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:28 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.157673 second(s), 32 queries .