Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Tawandang Mahason Bar Club on Ningman Road, performing arts bar, dancers are very professional

186 0
Post time 2024-5-19 01:45:15 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

ChiangMai-Tawandang Mahason Bar Club on Ningman Road, performing arts bar, dancers are very professional
ChiangMai-Tawandang Mahason Bar Club on Ningman Road, performing arts bar, dancers are very professional

Big data helps me recommend this to all the sisters who want to go, want to go, or are going to Chiang Mai!

Everyone tells you that going to Chiang Mai to lie down is a comfortable place. That’s true, but lying down for a few days will really get boring!

Recommend this bar for locals to go to. It is rare to see foreign tourists in the bar. Most of them are locals! There are no random chats or rude people!

Positioning: Search Tawandang Mahason Ching Mai, it is near Ningman Road, you can walk there in ten minutes!

First of all! Smoking is prohibited in bars in Thailand! This is the first time I have experienced a bar with such fresh air!

Secondly! This bar lasts from 90 pm to 4 am. In addition to the night market in Chiang Mai, you must experience the bar! This bar alternates between singing, dancing and DJ playing, and each stage lasts about an hour. The dancers are very professional and sing local songs. Although I don’t understand them, the atmosphere in the audience is great!

Let’s talk about consumption. It’s up to people to be frugal. We ordered 2 bottles of beer just to experience the atmosphere, and the waiter was very nice. He kept adding ice cubes and wine, and kept smiling at all times. Driving people away, we probably listened to music for three or four hours!

Some people complained that this is Thailand’s Liu Laogen stage. I think this is very interesting! I have never encountered a bar with such a performance + DJ in Bangkok! ! Every song and dance performance is very serious and dedicated. I have to say that Thai people have their own Disney

Tips: Remember to take a passport photo! You need to check your passport before entering the bar, and you must be over 20 years old!

Tylande’s summer never ends! If you feel too quiet in Chiang Mai and don’t want to go to Chiang Mai, I totally recommend you to come!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:18 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.157314 second(s), 27 queries .