Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

One-day trip to Manila City Walk route, enjoy the sunset of ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐ข๐š ๐๐š๐ฒ, super beautiful

393 0
Post time 2024-5-19 03:27 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I returned to Manila after 8 years. I took my family around for a long time after a change of flight. I have a better impression of this city where the rich and the poor are extremely polarized. Write down a noviceโ€™s one-day transfer route in Manila for your reference.

Recommended route :

Airport ๐†๐ซ๐š๐› (Do not take a taxi by yourself) - ๐’๐Œ ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐€๐ฌ๐ข๐š (free luggage storage) - ๐† ๐ซ๐š๐› Intra- muros ) - positioning ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ฅ๐š ๐‚๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ ๐Œ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐„๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž - walking ๐’ ๐š๐ง ๐€๐ฎ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง ๐‚๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐œ๐ก and the museum next to it - ๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ฅ๐š(P1 3-P16)-You can also browse the nearby shops and sit down and have a coffee. - ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐ข๐š ๐๐š๐ฒWatch the sunset-Go to ๐’๐Œ ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐€๐ฌ๐ข๐š Pick up your luggage Go to the airport

A few recommendations not to be missed: ๐’๐š๐ง ๐€๐ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง The museum next to ๐‚๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐œ๐ก is still worth it, it seems The ticket price is RMB 20, take your time and take a look You can go shopping for about an hour

๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐ข๐š next to ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐จ๐ฅ ๐ž ๐’๐ก๐จ๐ฉ is not bad. You can buy some handmade souvenirs (not the mass-produced ones P10 -12), itโ€™s very beautiful. We chose the church splicing woodblock print painted by the shop owner.

๐Œ๐š๐ง๐ข๐š The sunset of ๐๐š๐ฒ is not to be missed. I have watched countless sunsets in the Philippines, but when hundreds of people are sitting on the dam with you quietly waiting for the sun to set, occasionally the kitten is on the stone. Basking in the sun, with seagulls crossing the sea in the distance, the feeling of relaxation is really healing.

I originally wanted to check in to the bar ๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ, which is ranked 40th in Asia, but I couldnโ€™t call it during the rush hour, so I gave up and left it for next time.

Safety issues in Manila:
It is recommended that everyone grab, transportation or hire a rental when going out, and try to travel in Intramuros, Makati, BGC, Pasay, Manila Bay and SM mall, donโ€™t travel alone in places with few people. If you want to stay, both Makati and BGC are very busy and there are many police.

It definitely doesnโ€™t feel as safe as Bangkok or Ho Chi Minh City. You should pay attention to anti-theft and robbery, and stay vigilant against begging children.

Manila/Luzon-One-day trip to Manila City Walk route, enjoy the sunset of ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐ข๐š ๐๐š๐ฒ, super beautiful
Manila/Luzon-One-day trip to Manila City Walk route, enjoy the sunset of ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐ข๐š ๐๐š๐ฒ, super beautiful

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ยฉcopy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:21 GMT-8 Processed in 0.142369 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list