Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Bangkok Bubble Bath BLACK CAVIAR sex service experience, the girl's oral skills are great

298 0
Post time 2024-8-5 02:07 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I went to the bubble bath Black Caviar in the afternoon. After entering the store, the waiter brought a price list. The ladies here are divided into 10 levels, and the prices are as follows (Thai baht):

M: 7,700
L: 7,700
XL: 8,500
SM: 9,700
PR: 11,000
LV: 12,500
CV: 15,400
CVS: 18,500
CVM: 22,500
CVL: 30,500

The prices of ladies vary greatly depending on their level. I looked around at the ladies sitting around. Although the ladies looked a little different, I couldn't understand why their prices were so different. I simply chose the cheapest M-level lady. The lady was from Udon Thani. Although she had a standard Thai face, she was very beautiful.

After paying the sex fee of 7,700 baht and the tourist tax of 300 baht with a credit card, I went to the sex room with the lady. After undressing, we went to the shower room to rinse our mouths and take a shower. After washing, we went to bed. After a massage, the lady began to lick my breasts, balls and blow my flute, and also did some handjob. My little brother couldn't wait any longer, so the lady put a condom on my little brother, blew my flute again, and then got together.

The lady made a loud cry, but it was unknown whether it was because of her body shape or she was acting. After the sex, the two went to the shower room to simply rinse. After the shower, the lady suggested another sex, but I was exhausted and had to give up. There was still time, so I used the translation software to chat with the lady for a while. I felt thirsty, so I asked the lady to send two drinks for 300 baht (including a tip of 25 baht). Finally, I gave the lady a tip of 1,100 baht and said goodbye to her.

Bangkok-Bangkok Bubble Bath BLACK CAVIAR sex service experience, the girl's oral skills are great

《Evaluation》

Level of the lady: 7/10
Bed skills: 7/10 The lady's tongue skills are very good
Service of the waiter: 4/10 After ordering a drink, it took a long time to be delivered
Overall rating: 8/10

●Store name: Black Caviar Executive Club
●Official website: MPblackcaviar
●Address: 63, 65 Soi Ratchadaphisek 7, Khwaeng Din Daeng, Khet Din Daeng, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10400, Bangkok.
●Directions: About 13 minutes walk from Huai Khwang MRT station.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 19:26 GMT-8 Processed in 0.159955 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list