Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Tokyo Shinjuku Kabukicho "Renaissance" erotic massage parlor sex experience

134 0
Post time 2024-8-31 00:45 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

"Renaissance" is a long-established shop located in Kabukicho, Shinjuku, a red-light district, with a history of more than 20 years. Its popularity comes from its strict recruitment standards. Every time you come into contact with those high-level, beautiful girls with excellent service, you will be deeply fascinated.

Tokyo-Tokyo Shinjuku Kabukicho "Renaissance" erotic massage parlor sex experience

Girls Information

Name: Noeru
Height: 165 cm
Measurements: G cup
I believe everyone knows "Renaissance", which is only a one-minute walk from the southeast exit of Shinjuku Station? It is known as a super popular store because both newcomers and regulars praise the group of cute girls gathered in the store.

I can be regarded as an old customer of this store. When I learned that I chose "Renaissance", I was so excited that I got hard!

Price reference

Experience date: Wednesday at 3 pm
Package name: 50 minutes
Additional options: None
Fee: 15,000 yen (course fee 13,000 yen, reservation fee 2,000 yen)
After the front desk staff confirmed the reservation, I was temporarily placed in the waiting room. Not long after, my number was called and I was guided in front of the female waiting area. Now it's a tense and exciting moment!

First encounter, amazing

Today, I will spend 50 minutes with Miss Noe. Although the reservation fee is slightly higher, all the waiting is worth it. In a nervous and expectant mood, I was arranged to the waiting area, and then received professional guidance, entering the amazing moment of the first encounter.

Tokyo-Tokyo Shinjuku Kabukicho "Renaissance" erotic massage parlor sex experience

As soon as I entered the room, she quietly sat next to me. Oh, from the side, her body proportions are simply amazing! Under the well-proportioned figure of a supermodel, her plump breasts naturally stand forward. Is it true? Is she a goddess? Miss Noe's cuteness and cuteness are dazzling, and her voice reveals joy and shyness. We happily started the bathing process. Her plump and well-proportioned body is amazing, and I can't help but be grateful for her care.

Interestingly, the bathroom is not in the room, but in an exclusive area at the end of the corridor. The atmosphere of relaxed communication with girls makes me feel very happy. With a towel, I quickly crossed the corridor and went straight to the bathroom. As soon as I entered, I began to enjoy the intimate washing. First, I tightly fit her smooth G cup, which was so soft that it seemed to penetrate into my chest and back. It was really refreshing! At the same time, in the name of helping her take a bath, I couldn't help but gently touch her G cup. The intimacy made my heart beat faster! After taking a bath, she slowly bent her knees and sat down. This posture definitely attracted attention...

Miss Noe's cuteness and cuteness are dazzling, and her voice reveals joy and shyness. We happily started the bathing process. Her plump and well-proportioned body is amazing, and I can't help but be grateful for her care.

This experience is not only a feast for the body, but also a spiritual exchange. Miss Noe's superb skills and thoughtfulness made me reach the peak in the climax, leaving an indelible beautiful memory. I look forward to the next date because she has been deeply imprinted in my heart and has become an indispensable sweet memory in my future custom life.

Overall evaluation

Noe is undoubtedly an impeccable goddess, and her charm cannot be fully described in words. Whether it is her appearance, skills or humanized service, it makes people linger.

[Appearance] Her beauty needs no elaboration, enough to fade any lies. Those shining eyes, snow-white skin and flawless smile constitute a breathtaking art painting, exquisite and moving.

[Appearance] She is not only outstanding in appearance, but also has smooth and powerful body lines, and her every move is elegant and dynamic. Whether it is daily interaction or special situations, it is amazing, and every contact is a visual enjoyment.

[Skills] She is outstanding in technology, and every action is full of tenderness and enthusiasm. What really makes her a super value experience is her meticulous care for customers and humanized service, which makes every gathering beyond the simple physical satisfaction, more like a deep fusion of soul and body.

Overall, being able to share such high-quality services with Noe is like finding a private palace in heaven. Her presence is not only a feast for the senses, but also a spiritual baptism. Every appointment is full of anticipation, like a journey of soul sublimation.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:11 GMT-8 Processed in 0.184123 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list