Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

IMPERIAI SPA massage, the technicians are very gentle and the service is first-class

104 0
Post time 2024-9-12 02:28 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I highly recommend this IMPERIAI SPA massage in Cebu. It is very cost-effective. Once you have tried it, you will deeply feel that this is a paradise-like enjoyment. If you plan to go there in the afternoon, it is best to make an appointment in advance. Otherwise, you will have to queue up. You may not be able to wait. There is a waiting room where you can do manicure to kill time. The price is about the same as in China.

I chose the 120-minute essential oil spa. The technicians were very gentle and the service was first-class throughout the whole process. I am not exaggerating, it is really the most comfortable spa I have ever had. From service to technology to price. The price of 120 minutes is less than 20 US dollars, which is too cheap. I originally planned to do it the next day, but the Journey to see whale sharks was too long and delayed it. Otherwise, I really want to try the full set~

Cebu-IMPERIAI SPA massage, the technicians are very gentle and the service is first-class
Cebu-IMPERIAI SPA massage, the technicians are very gentle and the service is first-class

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 17:07 GMT-8 Processed in 0.180412 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list