Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Cebu tanning travel around Cebu city experience sky adventure

343 0
Post time 2024-5-22 06:38 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I was too tired from playing yesterday, so I decided to sleep in today and then visit the attractions in Cebu City. Various attractions are very close to each other and can basically be reached by walking or taking a taxi.

First we took a taxi to Museo Sugbo, a municipal museum with good reviews. It introduced the history of Cebu City, from the historical period before the Spanish colonization when only archeology could excavate it, to the discovery of Magellan, and later Spain, The United States, then Japan during World War II, and the final victory are all well documented.
Then there is the Yap-Sandiego House, which is only about ten minutes’ walk away. It was the house of a Chinese businessman when he was in Cebu. Although the furniture inside is a bit old, the overall feeling is close to the West. There are also many oil paintings. and Christian statues, etc. From the window of the once luxurious house, you can see the paths outside, the rising summer heat and the leisurely pedestrians.

Cebu-Cebu tanning travel around Cebu city experience sky adventure

Beside the House is the Heritage of Cebu monument, which is a big monument, but it was too hot at noon and I was hungry. , so I didn’t look carefully.

After lunch, we went to Basilica Minore Del Santo Nino, which is a cathedral and a landmark. Behind the church is Magellan's Cross, which echoes the history we just learned in the morning. Opposite the cross is the City Hall, which is full of locals. There are also many locals in the corridor where the offices of government officials are located. It is bustling and bustling, and there is no impression of a government.

It ended too early, we decided to go to sky experience adventure to see Cebu City in the sky. It seems to be opened together with a hotel, and there are no obvious signs. It is quite difficult to find, but later I found out that it was completely worth the effort. It includes four projects, the sky walk is a glass plank road, the zip line is an aerial zip line, the wall climb is a rock climbing on the roof, and the edge coaster is a roller coaster seat built on the edge of the platform, but the last one is under maintenance today so you cannot ride it. There was a photographer following the whole process. It was my first time riding the zip line. It was very exciting. I slid all the way from one building to another and had a 360-degree view of the Cebu scenery. When I turned around, I could see the huge nameplate of this building. . Finally, take a small swing and slowly go back, so that you can take a closer look to make up for the scenery you missed when you screamed at the beginning.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 17:44 GMT-8 Processed in 0.140445 second(s), 30 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list