Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

The Erawan Three-Headed Elephant Museum in Bangkok🐘, an elephant carved from pure copper

158 0
Post time 2024-9-16 05:20 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

The Three-Headed God Museum, which can be reached by BTS in Bangkok, is worth a visit to take photos and check in. BTS buys a one-day pass for 150 baht. You can take BTS as many times as you want within a day, not for 24 hours. You can book tickets on the app and the tickets are issued quickly. Waiting for the exchange at the museum's visitor service center is also fast

Location of the Three-Headed God Museum: BTS Light Green Line CHANG ERAWAN Station. After exiting the station, you can choose to walk or take a Grab on the app. If the weather is too hot, it is best to take a Grab and walk a little distance.

Featured recommendation: The three-headed god is a god carved from pure copper. That is where the Erawan Three-Headed God Museum is located. It is the only Three-Headed God Museum in Thailand. The largest in Asia, about 16 stories high, took 12 years to build. The high-rise temple is transparent, the ceiling of the French enamel and the various statues are exquisite, carved beams and painted buildings, and are beautiful. The collection of the temple is surrounded by Thai gardens, designed small bridges and other styles. Thai clothes can be rented in the museum for taking photos. There are men and children, wearing Thai clothes to take pictures, which makes the atmosphere more interesting.

The museum staff is very good. When I was looking around at the door on the way back, the staff came over to ask me where I was going and took me to the tourist service center to buy it. The BTS shuttle bus is 20 Thai baht per person, which is great. It is cheaper than taking Grab, and they also provide stools and turn on the fan to blow me while waiting. They are afraid that I will be hot. The staff is really warm, but the shuttle bus tickets are timed. The service center has departure times to choose from. You can buy tickets at the right time.

Bangkok-The Erawan Three-Headed Elephant Museum in Bangkok🐘, an elephant carved from pure copper
Bangkok-The Erawan Three-Headed Elephant Museum in Bangkok🐘, an elephant carved from pure copper

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 17:08 GMT-8 Processed in 0.289258 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list