Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Travel Notes│Travel Guide to Internet Celebrity Hotels in Phuket, Thailand

184 0
Post time 2024-5-16 04:56:17 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Savadika~Thailand is such a passionate country, I believe many friends are willing to go there again and again. In addition to sunny beaches and fruit snacks, there are also local celebrity hotels worth mentioning.

As an immature veteran of Thailand travel (I have been there several times before and after, I guess☺️), today I would like to share with you the hotels I stayed in during my trip to Thailand, includingPhuket and Bangkok are two places where you can have more reference notes beer

Phuket Area

Foto Hotel
Phuket Photo Hotel (Foto Hotel) is a well-designed hotel located on Kata Beach, inspired by It comes from the designer’s persistent passion and creativity for photography. The modern decoration style and simple and stylish interior are eye-catching, so it has become the first choice for girls to take photos and check in.

Phuket-Travel Notes│Travel Guide to Internet Celebrity Hotels in Phuket, Thailand

The eye-catching black and white checkered bear in the lobby is the mascot of the hotel. There are many retro cameras on the entire wall of the lobby. This black and white tone forms a sharp contrast with the colorful swimming pool on the top floor. . The infinity pool on the top floor is really beautiful, and the hotel can provide 🦄️ swimming ring rental service for dozens of life coins an hour, so babies don’t have to carry it themselves. In addition, the unobstructed view of the Andaman Sea is also a unique landscape. Combined with the infinity pool, you can shoot Internet celebrity blockbusters in minutes! Facing the colorful sunset over the sea in the evening is super dreamy. The food variety is quite complete and the taste is good! The hotel is on a hillside. To get to the room, you need to take the hotel car and drive down the mountain road. It's super exciting!

Phuket-Travel Notes│Travel Guide to Internet Celebrity Hotels in Phuket, Thailand

Foto Hotel Hai has a SPA, gym and other facilities to allow tourists to enjoy a relaxing holiday, and provides professional photography guidance services. Less than 50 minutes' drive from Phuket International Airport, the hotel offers sea-view rooms with free internet and a free minibar at the infinity pool. The hotel also provides free shuttle service to kata beach three times a day. Tiffin Mama Restaurant serves international and Thai cuisine, and local restaurants are within a 5-minute walk.

Keywords: Girls' Heart Infinity Pool Offshore Stall

Address: 218/9 kata-Saiyuan Road

Telephone: +6676680900

Price: About 400 in off-season and advance booking, the price can be said to be super cost-effective Got it! ! If you don’t book in advance, the price may be 1,000➕, which is not very cost-effective

Naiharn Hotel
Naiharn Hotel is known as the most cost-effective five-star hotel in Phuket, 600 meters away from Naiharn Beach , can be reached on foot. The hotel is 48 kilometers away from Phuket International Airport, and the drive is expected to take about one and a half hours. However, the hotel provides a paid pick-up service for 2,400 baht (it is recommended to use Ctrip or Taobao for an estimated 180rmb).

The hotel room is an 80-square-meter ocean view room with its own terrace. The terrace has a nice outdoor bed (but it is really sunny, and I want to go back to the room to blow off the air conditioner after lying down for a while😅). Book a reservation Guests in certain room types are said to be able to host private barbecues on their balconies. The field of view is very wide. It is very pleasant to watch the sea during the day and the stars at night. It is very beautiful to take pictures.

The hotel has leisure facilities such as fitness center, sauna, outdoor swimming pool, spa and massage center. Breakfast is served from 9:00am to 11:00am. It has more varieties than foto and the ingredients are fresh. The service is very considerate and enthusiastic. The dinner is also great. The overall style of the hotel facing the sea is very romantic, and it is also a good choice for family travel and couple travel.

Keywords: fresh, romantic, incomparable sea view, intimate service

Telephone: +6676380200

Price: daily 1000-2000+RMB, peak season 3000+RMB

Bangkok Area

Wensi Hotel
Wensi Hotel is close to the city, only a 10-minute walk from the Riverside Asiatic Night Market, and the transportation is convenient. There is also a free shuttle boat to BTS Saphan Taksin BTS SkyTrain station. It is very convenient to go to the Grand Palace from the hotel. After exiting the hotel, turn left and walk for about two minutes. You can take the boat (orange) to the Grand Palace at the pier. There are many 7-11 next to the hotel.

The overall decoration of the hotel is in a simple style, with a cold and cool style. It is mainly white and gray with metal and wooden furniture to enhance the texture. It is a great photo spot! Room types include executive single rooms and executive Jacuzzi rooms, each with a floor-to-ceiling silver corner bathtub and Jacuzzi. The room has large floor-to-ceiling windows and an open kitchen with basic kitchen supplies. The bathroom is large, with a single bathtub and a dressing table. The sunken jacuzzi is super comfortable. You can sleep well after taking a bath at night (the bathtub is super big, and small girls may be submerged in it hahahahaha).

The floor corridors of the hotel are very artistic. I remember it was raining and the sky was dark when I checked in last time. After taking a shower, I felt that the air was filled with a lazy and romantic feeling.

Keywords: Frigid style/simple style with high cost performance

Address: 2074/99 Soi Charoenkrung 72/2, Wat Phrayakrai, Bangkorleam

Telephone: +6626882596

Price: 400-1000RMB for different room types

Cabocho Apartment Hotel
Hidden away in the busy city, it is a French-style detached butler hotel with a retro and elegant overall style. The hotel is a 10-minute walk from Peng Phong BTS Station. It is a 5-minute drive from Grand Arcade Shopping Center and Panchsheli Park. It is a 7-minute drive from Thonglor District's popular nightlife options.

The hotel has plenty of light and is very suitable for taking pictures. The rooms are also apartment-style, with exquisite furniture and complete facilities, and there is an outdoor swimming pool on the rooftop. The service is attentive, and coconuts and snacks are given when checking in. It is said that the owner of the hotel is Taiwanese. There are many antiques and books on the first floor. It feels like you have traveled to a wealthy mansion hahaha. The hotel's exquisite dishes are also a plus. The breakfast is semi-buffet style and the taste is in line with my taste.

Because the overall style of the hotel is retro, there may be some restrictions on facilities. The room is not luxurious and advanced enough. The bathroom does not have a double-jet shower. The door handle is round and it is not very convenient to open the door. I personally like this hotel very much. The nostalgic literary style can calm people down and relieve some of the fatigue of travel.

Address: 14/29 Sukhumvit 45 Road, Klongton Nua

Price: 700-1500RMB for different room types

💡Tip: Book the room in advance to avoid being sold out.

💡Tip: Some hotels will provide paid airport pick-up services, which can be booked in advance on booking/agoda, which is much cheaper.

💡Tip: Valuables must be stored in the hotel safe

💡Tip: The bedside tip is about 20 baht per room (2 people) per day, just put it on the pillow or table.

(You cannot tip with coins, it shows disrespect)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:29 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.168014 second(s), 31 queries .