Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Wat Mahathat Wachiramongkol, Krabi, Thailand, with its gleaming golden pagoda

151 0
Post time 2024-10-19 21:24 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

This time I came to a must-visit temple in Krabi Town. There is a glittering golden pagoda inside. There are some Buddha history paintings on the wall. You can offer flowers and robes on the spot, and there are monks chanting for blessings. This temple is located in the highest pagoda in the south. It is about 50 minutes away from Ao Nang. You can drive there. The buildings here are very good for taking pictures. Just don't wear too short clothes~ Because it rained heavily before I finished my walk this time, so I stayed in the temple for a while. The ticket was 50 baht.

Krabi-Wat Mahathat Wachiramongkol, Krabi, Thailand, with its gleaming golden pagoda
Krabi-Wat Mahathat Wachiramongkol, Krabi, Thailand, with its gleaming golden pagoda

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-22 15:36 GMT-8 Processed in 0.214881 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list