Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Giraffe Nightclub in Osaka, Japan, has stunning decorations and a wide variety of music

143 0
Post time 2024-9-16 22:35 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Nightclub name: Giraffe Bar Nightclub
Nightclub address: 7-9 Soemoncho, Soemoncho, Chuo-ku, Osaka City (former Daitōmon Gate).

A must-experience nightclub when you come to Osaka. If you come to Osaka, you will never be bored at night in Osaka! When I was Traveling before, I saw a friend recommending GIRAFFE JAPAN, a nightclub with a very good atmosphere and class. I couldn’t help but share it with you.

I really want to praise you when I come here, the atmosphere is really great! It feels like the people who come here are all very good-looking and classy! I was also very satisfied with the decoration of the venue. There were various types of music, and there were many eye-catching young guys and girls present, which made me immediately have a good impression of the nightclub!

Osaka-Giraffe Nightclub in Osaka, Japan, has stunning decorations and a wide variety of music
Osaka-Giraffe Nightclub in Osaka, Japan, has stunning decorations and a wide variety of music

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-19 07:52 GMT-8 Processed in 0.188254 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list