Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Singapore Song Fa Bak Kut Teh, a gourmet restaurant recommended by pink on Instagram

176 0
Post time 2024-9-20 01:04 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I was on a business Trip and stopped in Singapore for a short time. After landing, I exchanged some SGD and rested in the hotel. Then I went to Song Fa Bak Kut Teh, which was recommended by fans on Instagram. I accidentally ordered too much. I felt that it was enough for two people. I asked the guy at the next table to take a Tourist photo for me and started eating. The large intestine was super delicious. I highly recommend it! The Bak Kut Teh soup was delicious, but the meat was tasteless. Maybe I opened it wrong and didn’t know how to eat it. After eating, I also bought a cup of Mr. Coconut. It was delicious. Coconut lovers were ecstatic.

Singapore-Singapore Song Fa Bak Kut Teh, a gourmet restaurant recommended by pink on Instagram
Singapore-Singapore Song Fa Bak Kut Teh, a gourmet restaurant recommended by pink on Instagram

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-30 15:44 GMT-8 Processed in 0.175797 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list