Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Taipei Songshan Chun Scientific Massage Research Institute, muscle and fascia relaxation

124 0
Post time 2024-9-22 05:00 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Taipei Songshan Chun Scientific Massage Research Institute, Muscles and Tendons This time I recommend a very strong massage! Chun Scientific Massage Research Institute in Songshan District, I went there for the first time about a year ago. At that time, I asked the master, what is scientific massage? I know Chinese, Thai, and even Taiwanese and Lulu Spa, but I have never heard of scientific massage. In fact, the founder of Scientific Brain uses the principles of anatomy to regulate muscles and fascia. It is very comfortable and relaxing to press, not painful, but a sore feeling, and it will be combined with cupping and fascia knife to loosen the fascia.

It is also because the concept is very clear, it will not just press the feeling like most massage shops. You can feel the difference after coming once! By the way, the most feared thing about massage is that the master makes awkward conversation or presses too hard without considering the feelings of the customers. Master Qi Yang speaks humorously and is very professional. He first evaluates different movements and can see the problems immediately. The process is perfectly controlled to be sore but not itchy or painful. Then the master will also tell us what we can do at home to relieve the discomfort according to each person's minor symptoms.

I myself have occasional chest tightness due to stress recently. The fist push method taught by the master is super useful. For after-sales service, you only need to join the official Line. In addition to recording each situation and consulting for adjustments, you can also contact the master online at any time if you have any questions. I hope they will open a branch soon.

Taiwan-Taipei Songshan Chun Scientific Massage Research Institute, muscle and fascia relaxation
Taiwan-Taipei Songshan Chun Scientific Massage Research Institute, muscle and fascia relaxation

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-30 18:36 GMT-8 Processed in 0.192384 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list