Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

The Venetian Macao's artificial sky and water city, and the fortune tree show at Wynn Palace

127 0
Post time 2024-10-19 01:19 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

A one-day Tour in Macau, I visited all the attractions I wanted to visit! Arrived at Gongbei Port at around 12 noon and passed the customs. I lined up to wait for the fortune bus. The first stop was the Venetian, and then I went to the Parisian and the Londoner. They were all very good to visit. I especially like the artificial sky and water city of the Venetian, which are so beautiful! According to the route planning of Gaode Map, I took the bus to Wynn and MGM Hotel. I drank free pearl milk and small cakes at MGM, which tasted really good. MGM and Wynn are very close. When I arrived at Wynn, I just caught up with the fortune tree show at the hour. It was spectacular, worthy of being made of pure gold! The staff here are very patient. They will give you directions when you ask for directions, and you will basically not get lost and find a place.

Later, I went to check in at the fish tank and took a good photo! Finally, when I went back to catch the bus, I wanted to bring some Huang Daoyi to my family. I originally wanted to buy it in Wanning, but I couldn’t find the direction at that time. The staff in the hotel lobby showed us the way and recommended us to buy it in the pharmacy near Gongbei Port, saying that it would be much cheaper! When I finally passed the customs, I passed Zhuhai Duty Free. I spent 500-200, which was a good deal! I could leave some time to go shopping. I walked more than 14,000 steps a day, and my calves were still a little sore when I went to bed at night. In Macau, I opened data roaming with my Unicom card, and I could use it as I wanted with a cap of 25 a day. Although the network is 3G signal. But it is enough. I didn't use my phone much, I basically took photos and went shopping. It costs 6 yuan to get on the bus in Macau.

Macao-The Venetian Macao's artificial sky and water city, and the fortune tree show at Wynn Palace
Macao-The Venetian Macao's artificial sky and water city, and the fortune tree show at Wynn Palace

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-22 15:24 GMT-8 Processed in 0.153630 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list