Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

MIST, popular restaurant in Bohol, has a long queue and is surrounded by forest greenery

168 0
Post time 2024-10-19 21:50 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

The best internet celebrity restaurant in Bohol - MIST with a long queue. Before coming to Bohol, I heard that this restaurant is the number one internet celebrity restaurant in the hearts of locals, but I didn't expect the queue to be so exaggerated. I arrived at 6 pm and waited for more than 30 minutes, but I didn't get a seat, so I left! When I went again at 12:00 noon the next day, I didn't queue up and was seated directly. I strongly recommend eating at noon, because everyone goes at night, so the queue doubles!

The whole restaurant is full of green plants, a bit like a forest. That place is a place for taking pictures. The design concept is really good. It's no wonder that Best's restaurant can have such a taste in Bohol. I strongly recommend the flame fish and flame pork. The waiter said that this is their best-selling, very suitable for Chinese tastes, and the portion is also large, enough for 3 people!

For drinks, I strongly recommend their mango coconut smoothie, a whole new mango popsicle, very refreshing, and not as sweet as the drinks in Philippine restaurants. It looks good and tastes good, and the price is medium. It is located in front of the Jasmine Hotel, which is also a popular hotel. It is about 5-6 minutes walk from Alone. It is not on the main street. You can find it by searching on the Google Maps.

Boracay-MIST, popular restaurant in Bohol, has a long queue and is surrounded by forest greenery
Boracay-MIST, popular restaurant in Bohol, has a long queue and is surrounded by forest greenery

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-22 15:34 GMT-8 Processed in 0.148245 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list