Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

How to date a strange pretty girl and chat her up directly in the bar street of Thailand?

166 0
Post time 2024-10-2 15:13 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I don't know if you have ever had this experience. What should you do if you meet a girl you like at first sight on the road? Go up and flirt with her? Of course not. Today, I will talk to you about how to flirt with Thai girls! First of all, I declare that this article is only valid for ordinary people like the webmaster. If you look like a copy of Daniel Wu, or drive a sports car with a loud engine, then you don't need to read this article. PS: The webmaster always thinks that the louder the engine sound, the more stupid the driver is, especially those who drive a sports car in the middle of the night and wake up the whole street. Believe me, no one thinks you are handsome, and they are all busy greeting you.

As mentioned at the beginning, I met a sister in Soi 10 in Pattaya at noon and fell in love with her at first sight. My intuition told me that she was a bar girl and should be getting ready to go to work, so I didn't plan to flirt with her directly on the street. Seeing my sister drive out the motorcycle parked on the roadside, I also took a motorcycle and followed my sister, all the way to the bar where my sister worked. The stationmaster followed my sister in and told her that I liked her at first sight when I saw her on Soi 10, but before I could say hello, you drove away on the motorcycle, and I followed you all the way to the bar.

When I said this, the stationmaster was a little worried that people would think he was a pervert, but fortunately my sister didn't think so, and was very happy. After all, if you see someone you like, you will go up and talk to him, but just to talk to my sister, crossing half the city and following her to the bar where she works, the weight is different.

Why is it not recommended to approach someone directly on the street? Although there are many prostitutes in Pattaya, it does not mean that you can take someone away with just a few words on the street. Except for a few, or she works on the street, otherwise most sisters don't like to be approached on the street, or even asked directly how much. On the contrary, if you talk about this kind of topic in a beer bar, gogo bar, etc., the sister will feel much more natural and will not be disgusted with you, unless your behavior is very annoying.

If you can't flirt on ordinary streets, can you directly chat up on the pedestrian street? In fact, sisters don't like to be chatted up on the street, and this also applies to red-light districts such as pedestrian streets. For example, you often see some sisters walking on the street in robes on the pedestrian street. They may go to 7/11 to buy things, or buy barbecue at a roadside stall, or even Freelancers who just happened to pass by you on their way to work in a nightclub. If you directly approach them, the ending is often not what you want.

Chiang Mai-How to date a strange pretty girl and chat her up directly in the bar street of Thailand?

For example, these three Freelancers who are going to work in a nightclub may have a lot of fun with you in the nightclub, but if you directly chat up with them on the street, the ending, hehe. . Sometimes, after the failed chat, people with damaged self-esteem and poor brains will start to think that the sisters are pretending to be noble, doing xx and standing xx, but never think about why the sisters rejected you. For the sisters, no matter how little they wear in the store or how crazy they play, they will still be reserved when they go out on the street. These are the dancers in the gogo bar. They may be naked in the store, but when they stand on the street to solicit customers, they will always wear a vest or robe.

What if you really see someone you like on the street? In fact, as long as you understand what is said above, this should not be a problem. It is very simple. If you really see a sister you like on the street, just wait for them to come back to the store after shopping, or wait for them to go to the nightclub where they work, then you can make a move. If you think these are too troublesome and don’t want to spend time, it means that you don’t like her that much, and you don’t have to take it to heart. After all, there are many people in the next store, and you will find someone you like.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-3 07:24 GMT-8 Processed in 0.151862 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list