Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Wyndham Hua Hin Pranburi Resort and Villas Hotel Accommodation Review in Hua Hin

243 0
Post time 2024-10-5 23:43 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Hua Hin is a place that doesn't require a guide. Just choose a hotel you like. I stayed in a pool villa at Wyndham Hua Hin Pranburi Resort and Villas, which was very comfortable.

It was quiet and relaxing here. I basically had the whole beach to myself. It is perfect for people who just want to eat, drink, lie down, sleep and do spa. After checking in, I immediately made an appointment for an essential oil spa. The technicians were professional and it was super comfortable! You can also order a floating breakfast and a milk rose bath for the pool villa. I highly recommend these two items. The atmosphere and ritual are full! The hotel has a lot of activities and a large sports field where you can experience cycling, archery and various ball games.

The hotel food is also amazing! I browsed the menu at the Pavilion restaurant in the hotel for three consecutive days. It was really delicious! I strongly recommend [Pla Muk Dad Deaw], which is super delicious fried squid. I ordered it three times in a row! 【Crab Curry】is a super spicy and addictive curry crab meat, served with vermicelli and shredded vegetables, very similar to the way Yunnan Sapie is eaten~

The restaurant is next to the beach, and I was shocked when I went for a walk the next day. It was so beautiful~ Walking in the waves, there were jellyfish, crabs and small fish at my feet, all kinds of shellfish. I was so excited that I was crazy about the sea!

I really love a pure hotel vacation! When the morning sun shines into the room through the curtains and I am awakened by the sound of the waves, I open the window and feel the salty taste of the sea breeze~~This is what my ideal vacation should be like, I want to come a hundred times.

Hua Hin-Wyndham Hua Hin Pranburi Resort and Villas Hotel Accommodation Review in Hua Hin
Hua Hin-Wyndham Hua Hin Pranburi Resort and Villas Hotel Accommodation Review in Hua Hin

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-16 00:44 GMT-8 Processed in 0.174438 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list