Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Tips for preventing scams by beautiful Thai girls, the girl you fall in love with may be scamming you

207 0
Post time 2024-10-2 15:38 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Today I want to talk to you about the tricks and lies that Thai girls will use when you are with them. You should know that Thai girls can lie as easily as eating. Sometimes I even suspect that their lying skills have reached the level of self-hypnosis, and they believe that what they are saying is true. Here are some common lies and tricks, and the tricks will gradually deepen in order until you can't help yourself.

Chiang Mai-Tips for preventing scams by beautiful Thai girls, the girl you fall in love with may be scamming you

1. I don’t have a boyfriend

This sentence is probably the number one lie told by Thai girls. Basically, every girl will answer this if you ask her, but everyone will definitely want to ask. In fact, you can judge whether she has a boyfriend from some of her behaviors. First, check whether she goes home early or not. Girls who have to go home around 4 o’clock basically have boyfriends. Also, if she replies to every message she receives when she is with you, then even if she doesn’t have a boyfriend, she is flirting with you. You can make a video call or harass her on her day off to see if she is alone and whether there is anything suspicious in her room. The most important thing is that if you are with a Thai girl, and she is unwilling to give you her Facebook (usually they explain that her Facebook contains parents and relatives, but if they really want to be your boyfriend, what's so shameful about that) then she either has a boyfriend or doesn't want you to be her boyfriend at all

2. I come to work to support my family

A common problem for men is that they like to persuade prostitutes to change their ways, so a question Thai girls are often asked is why they come here to work, and nine out of ten Thai girls will answer that it's because there is no money at home and they have to take care of their parents, brothers, sisters, younger sisters, and other aunts and uncles.

Some of this is true, and some of it is because they are tired of being asked too many times, and they know what kind of answers customers want to hear, and what kind of answers can make them sympathetic and understood. In fact, it is true that girls who come out to work have to bear most of the family expenses, and it is also true that many girls from rural areas go to the sea to pay off their parents' debts and see doctors, but many Thai girls forget their original intention of just making some money and going home after working for a long time, and they begin to enjoy and get used to this kind of life. Why? I once asked myself what I would choose if I were a Thai girl. The answer is of course the same as theirs. The money comes too quickly, you can make money just by having sex, and you can meet men from all over the world every day. How many people can resist the temptation? In addition to these Thai girls who have lost themselves in the world of flowers, there are also a large number of girls who come out to work just because they are short of money and normal jobs cannot cover their daily expenses. Among them, Thai girls in Bangkok account for the majority.

Chiang Mai-Tips for preventing scams by beautiful Thai girls, the girl you fall in love with may be scamming you

3. I don't kiss customers, I only do five sets with you

I believe many friends have encountered Thai girls who refuse to let you kiss them no matter what. Some friends are very curious why they don't let you touch their mouths even though they have come out to work. In the eyes of Thai girls, kissing is sacred, and it can only be done with boyfriends, and spending the night with customers is just work. This is a way for them to hypnotize themselves. And if she lets you kiss, it is also a hint that you are not a customer. Chinese people are very fond of this routine. Five sets is also like this. Everyone knows that Chen Laoshi loves five sets. Almost every girl who has five sets with Chen Laoshi said that it was her first time to have five sets with a customer. Chen Laoshi believed it the first few times, but he naturally didn't believe it after hearing it too much. Although there are a few true ones, most of them are lies. Don't misunderstand that Thai girls don't protect themselves like Chinese girls. In fact, Thai girls pay attention to this aspect. It is true that there are very few five sets. But it doesn't mean that there are none. As long as they meet the man they like, they forget to protect themselves.

4. Invite you home

For Chinese people, if a girl takes you home, it means that you are very important in her heart. Meeting her parents usually means that she is going to get married. But for Thai girls, bringing a man home is as normal as visiting neighbors, and parents are used to this kind of thing. So don't think that you are her boyfriend or that she loves you so much when you go to a Thai girl's house. Many Thai girls also use these psychological factors of customers to trick you

5. Family members are sick and have no money to see a doctor

Common money-making routines.

Family members are sick sometimes because they are really just minor pains and minor illnesses that are exaggerated. Even if they are serious illnesses, most of the time, the Thai girl herself has money but is unwilling to spend it. At this time, a scapegoat needs to appear. And more often, the family members are not sick at all and just want to gain sympathy and trick customers for money. It usually happens that the Thai girl has been with you for a few days and she rarely goes to work because of you. At this time, she is equivalent to telling you that I need money and I have to go to work every day. And you have lost your heart because of the past. At this time, the Thai girl said that we can't be together every day. You definitely don't want to, and with the sympathy, you will be willing to be tricked.

6. Can I go to China to find you?

Most of the old friends are excited to hear that the girl is going to China to find her, thinking how much she loves me to send her a b thousands of miles away! But is there a free lunch in the world? Of course there is! But why did you meet her by chance? However, my Chinese nation is all generous men. As long as you dare to send a b, I dare to give a gift. The Thai girl will usually get a famous watch or bag when she returns.

7. If I don't work, I will have no income.

The ultimate trick is that you support me! Generally, this step has been carried out after countless tricks before. The Thai girl thinks that you have survived all the ups and downs along the way, and I have no doubt about your sincerity. I can use the final trick! People have possessiveness, and male animals are even more possessive. And when you fall in love with a Thai girl, how many people can really not mind her job? We are always trying to persuade girls to change their ways, and girls don't want to have sex, as long as someone can support her. In the end, we will all face this problem, and most people choose to support. Thai girls are like vampires. When you are squeezed dry, they will look for the next target. You are just a passer-by in their lives...

PS: The above routines are mainly reflected in girls who come out to work, and do not represent all Thai girls. The differences in the nature of work and culture have led to the distortion of human nature. But not all Thai girls are like this. Many old drivers will think that all Thai girls are like that after being tricked, but they don't know what most Thai girls that Chinese people come into contact with do. I think girls in any country who are engaged in this profession are not much better. How many girls with a harmonious family, no worries about food and clothing, and good character will go down this path. So it's still like people do what they do. Can you find jade in a cesspool? Who can you blame if you insist on going to the heart in a place that originally went to the kidneys?

What should I do if I like Thai girls but don't want to be tricked? Please follow Chen Laoshi's Thailand Rural Travel Series (continuously updated ing). So that you can really find a good Thai girl as your girlfriend!

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-3 06:13 GMT-8 Processed in 0.164055 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list