Chiang Mai-Recommended nightlife bars in Chiang Mai – complete drinking guide
[Fireworks R][Fireworks R][Fireworks R]About twenty or so, [Shy R]I will give you a summary guide~🧡ྀི [Hi Bar] 🤙"No.1" - "Zoe in Yellow", it has two facades, a wild and fun bar, a DJ, playing all classic old songs, and the atmosphere is good [ Shy R]A bottle of beer is 150, there are many foreigners, it is very exciting from 11 to 3 o'clock, a good place for night aerobics~[Laughing and crying R]🤙"No.2"——"Warm" "Up Cafe", a very popular shop on Ningman Road, you need to book a seat in advance, the atmosphere is great, there are many Thai girls and they are very cute 🧡ྀི【Performance Show】🧡ྀིI want to see ladyboy's 🤙 "No.1" - "6ixcret Show", among all the ladyboys in the audience, only one or two are good-looking. They imitate various European and American stars. There is an interactive session at the end of the show. The show usually starts at 10 o'clock in the evening. Good seats must be reserved in advance. 🤙「No.2」——“Ram Bar Chiangmai” The ladyboy here is relatively good-looking, and there are also large-scale interactive sessions 🧡ྀི【live house】🤙「No.1」——“THE A TER - Music Bar” every night There are 3-4 bands, Jazz | pop | R&B styles. [doge] The cocktails are delicious. I recommend the one (NewYork Sour). The average price is 300 yuan a cup.        🤙"No.2" - "The Mellowship Jazz Club" is the same as "THE A TER", the band is great. 🤙"No.3" - "D.O.D Den of Drinks", the band is fixed, the old jazz is very interesting, and the store is not big. It's great for two or three people to drink and shake their heads~🤙The number of words is limited, I will tell you according to the ranking in my mind. "North gate" Note⚠️Curly Hair only performs here on Wednesdays, go early to reserve a seat, otherwise stand at the door and feel the crazy jezz "Villa Duang" Champa 》There is a band only on Sunday night. I went to the weekend night market on Sunday and happened to drink craft beer here. 》The Library One Nimman Floor 3》I live on Nimman Road. It is convenient, the environment is good, the band is average, and there are many Thai girls. "NOISE" belongs to the underground bar. In the ancient city, the place is very small. There is only a DJ and no resident singers. It belongs to the group of people who are energetic and disco. “86’s Room” is a “gay bar”, you read that right! [Secretly observing R]It is best to go after 12 midnight, everyone is dancing on the dance floor💃🏻       <span >

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-3 07:27 GMT-8 Processed in 0.137557 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list