Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Okinawa Kushiyaki Donya Amerena, Ayakoji, Todo Ramen and Taco Rice Cafe Kijimuna Food

174 0
Post time 2024-10-6 00:02 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I have to say that Okinawa food is more in line with Asian appetites than Japan’s main island! Let me share with you some of the delicious food I had in Okinawa.

Pictures 1-4
📍Kushiyaki Toyoya アタリヤ 💰150-200 per capita
As soon as I entered the door, I was so greedy for the skewers placed at the door that I screamed! I chose it and put it aside to wait for the handsome uncle to bake it. I took out a large plate and there was no dish that was not delicious! It's even more delicious with some chili pepper and seasoning powder.

Picture 5-9
📍りょうtimes 💰Around 130 per capita
Local Okinawan cuisine that requires advance reservation! I have eaten a lot of special dishes. My favorite is the stir-fried pig ears with chives and bean sprouts in p6. It has a very refreshing taste. It is also more delicious with chili powder (forgive my Sichuan mouth). The special peanut butter almond tofu in the upper right corner of p8 is very delicious. magic. The overall portion is quite generous and affordable.

Picture 10
📍Tongtang Ramen 💰Around 50 per person.
I came here after visiting the Comic Warehouse around 8pm. There was no queue at this time, and there was a self-service ordering machine at the door. It is divided into men's noodles and women's noodles. The difference is that one has a pork bone soup base and the other has a chicken soup base. I tried both and they tasted great! The noodles are also very chewy, fragrant, warm and healing.

Picture 11
📍Taco Rice Cafe Kijimuna 💰Around 60 per person
Eat in American Village, the store serves warm taco rice with a touch of Mexican style! The set I ordered is a bowl of taco rice and a drink. You can sit indoors or outdoors. It feels very similar to omelette rice. I don’t know why it is called taco rice. Hahaha, the portion is very generous and the ingredients are rich.

Pictures 12-14
📍Pork Tamago Onigiri 💰20-40 per capita
Okinawa special rice balls bought at Naha Airport! Many Japanese people lined up to buy. I don’t like luncheon meat, nor do I like bitter melon, but when combined with this rice ball, it’s magically delicious. The bitter melon neutralizes part of the greasy taste of the luncheon meat, and it’s especially fragrant!

Picture 15-16
📍Lawson & FamilyMart convenience store
I can only say that none of the instant noodles I picked out in Japanese convenience stores tasted bad... I would like to talk about the p15 plums in particular... buy them if you see them in Okinawa... I have been thinking about the sacrosanct plums since I returned home and even found someone to buy them for me. I brought 20 bags back. Milk pudding is also an old internet celebrity. I still buy it when I see it.

Okinawa-Okinawa Kushiyaki Donya Amerena, Ayakoji, Todo Ramen and Taco Rice Cafe Kijimuna Food
Okinawa-Okinawa Kushiyaki Donya Amerena, Ayakoji, Todo Ramen and Taco Rice Cafe Kijimuna Food

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-16 00:49 GMT-8 Processed in 0.136573 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list