Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Hotel the Lutheran in Osaka, convenient for visiting Shinsaibashi and Universal Studios

107 0
Post time 2024-10-12 22:08 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Hotel name: Hotel the Lutheran
Hotel address: 3-1-6 Tani-machi. Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka Castle and Kyobashi, Osaka, Japan, 540-0012

Who says that Osaka hotels are expensive and small? The room I chose with my bestie was exquisite as soon as I opened the door. Spacious and clean room, two subways downstairs, convenient for Travel. I didn't want to check out, so I stayed for three consecutive days and it was very comfortable.

The room at Hotel the Lutheran is really not small in Japan. It is clean and tidy, with a reasonable layout and a good sense of comfort. The width left after the suitcase is spread on the ground is just enough to pass. $50 for two people is very cost-effective in Osaka. It is fully equipped with a TV, a desk, and a large window. The bathroom is separated into dry and wet areas and has a small bathtub.

There are subway stations and train stations downstairs. Osaka Prefecture Park is a two-minute walk away. There are free drinks and ice machines in the lobby. It is very convenient to go to #Shinsaibashi#Universal Studios. Osaka Castle is in the city center, and eating, drinking and having fun are basically within walking distance.

Osaka-Hotel the Lutheran in Osaka, convenient for visiting Shinsaibashi and Universal Studios
Osaka-Hotel the Lutheran in Osaka, convenient for visiting Shinsaibashi and Universal Studios

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-15 16:17 GMT-8 Processed in 0.152055 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list