Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Macau Wynn Palace sauna bath and SPA massage,👍 warm lights make people drowsy

199 0
Post time 2024-10-20 22:17 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I have been to Wynn Palace countless times before I knew that the spa here is among the best in Macau. I always feel that I have lost out. Why didn't I see the recommendation earlier? You can make an appointment in advance by calling in the room or at the spa front desk. The front desk lady will recommend that you arrive half an hour or an hour before the appointment time. You can take a bath in the bathroom to wash and relax. The entire spa and bathroom are decorated in the same magnificent way as the hotel. The bathroom should have been prepared in advance. It is very private and only you can use it. The pool is also used by one person. You can swim.

The first thing the lady will do when you enter the store is to ask you what you need to do and how much strength you need to do, and then take you to the bathroom. After the bath, the lady will take you to the lounge in Figure 7 to wait. There are dried fruits and drinks for you to help yourself. The lady who does the spa is from Southeast Asia and speaks softly. The spa bed is heated. The light in the room is just right. It is dim and I feel sleepy instantly.

But I am really curious about their techniques. I have been resisting the sleepiness during the massage and did not fall asleep even if my eyelids are fighting. The massage technique here is very similar to the one I had in Hangzhou Love Story. Basically, the whole process is very similar. I chose a 1-hour spa time, which passed very quickly, probably because it was so comfortable. After the massage, the lady will help you put on your clothes and take you back to the bathroom. Why can't you lie down for a while after the massage? Because I always lie there and stay in bed after the massage. I have to say that I will come again next time. The privacy, service and environment are really good.

Macao-Macau Wynn Palace sauna bath and SPA massage,👍 warm lights make people drowsy
Macao-Macau Wynn Palace sauna bath and SPA massage,👍 warm lights make people drowsy

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-22 15:15 GMT-8 Processed in 0.147485 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list