Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

5-day trip to Seoul. Visit Cheong Wa Dae, Gyeongbokgung Palace, and the Love Lock Wall

99 0
Post Time 2024-10-26 22:58 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I went to Seoul with my bestie for five days and spent $500. I took so many photos that my friends in WeChat Moments asked me about it. You have to go there to see how beautiful Seoul is in late autumn and early winter. So you must take a look at this half-group and half-free Travel route I compiled.

🌈About how I travel abroad without thinking:
The travel agency helped me to apply for the visa, and the travel agency helped me to book the air tickets, hotels, chartered cars, airport pick-ups and Tour guides. I was worried about what to do if I didn't know Korean when I went abroad, but I didn't expect that there were so many Chinese people in Korea🇰🇷. You can find people who communicate in Chinese on the street, and the tour guide speaks Korean very well. Must bring a visa, a power bank, a charging adapter, some Korean won, a pair of comfortable shoes, a visa card and translation/navigation software.

🌈Route:

🏞️Day1: Blue House Gyeongbokgung Palace
Gyeongbokgung Palace: The location where countless Korean dramas were filmed. I finally came today~Super excited. As a Korean royal palace, it is still very beautiful. It is so photogenic to wear Korean clothes to take photos.

🏞️Day2: Namsan Park, Love Lock Wall, N Seoul Tower, Cheonggyecheon, Hospitality Space. Namsan Park and Seoul Tower are must-visit places. The autumn scenery of Namsan Park will always amaze me ten thousand times, and how can you not check in the iconic building Seoul Tower when you come to Korea.

🏞️Day3, 4: [Free Travel] Myeongdong, Itaewon, Gangnam Star Library, Kyung Hee University. I started a free city walk with my girlfriend.

Itaewon: A very beautiful food street~ You must come here to eat Korean food in Korea. It is not only delicious and good to visit, but also suitable for taking pictures. I ate grilled rice cakes and authentic army pot with my girlfriends. A lot of food and watched the legendary Itaewon sunset is really beautiful.

Myeongdong: The most beautiful shopping street in Seoul. How can you not go shopping when you come to Korea? The architecture is also very beautiful. I enjoy the process of looking at the dazzling array of small shops and various prepared foods more than buying things.

Gangnam Star Library: Seoul's super romantic Starry Sky Library is also the filming location of many Korean dramas. It is recommended to come at night. Although it is also beautiful during the day, the impact at night is stronger, and the starry sky is more romantic.

🏞️Day5: Go home. Korea in early winter is really fashionable. Have you got the autumn and winter outfits in Korean dramas? I spent two thousand on five days and four nights with my bestie. It is really economical and convenient to find a travel agency to help with visas, air tickets and hotels when Traveling abroad.

Seoul-5-day trip to Seoul. Visit Cheong Wa Dae, Gyeongbokgung Palace, and the Love Lock Wall

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Links
Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-27 20:19 GMT-8 Processed in 0.224398 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list