Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Hanoi City Walk 36 ancient streets, the bar street is very lively at night

244 0
Post time 2024-5-28 03:03 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

The most worthwhile place to visit in Hanoi is probably Thirty-Six Ancient Streets. It’s really crowded at night. There are so many foreign beauties and handsome guys, which makes me look much smaller at a height of 17cm. At night, it’s a bar street with a lot of people. , there will be various Vietnamese bar guys following you with various promotions. I think the price is moderate. I ordered two bottles of beer and sat down to feel the atmosphere. It was really good!

Anyway, on the busiest bar street, any bar has a good atmosphere and almost all of them are foreigners. During the day, I drank at various coffee shops. The egg coffee was too sweet and the black coffee was super bitter. I can’t recommend it. Personally I don’t think they taste good. It’s great to find a nice shop to take photos with! The baguette sandwich is delicious. The price is very good at just 50,000 VND. There are some shops that sell high-quality imitation bags, slippers, and small ornaments. There are also a few shops that sell paintings. Pretty good! It is said that the temperature will be as high as 40 degrees next month. The temperature is really just right now!

Hanoi-Hanoi City Walk 36 ancient streets, the bar street is very lively at night
Hanoi-Hanoi City Walk 36 ancient streets, the bar street is very lively at night

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:00 GMT-8 Processed in 0.148845 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list