Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

The first time I went to Hong Kong for nightlife, I chose Lan Kwai Fong. There were performances after 9 o'clock.

302 0
Post time 2024-5-30 01:36 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

The first time I went to Hong Kong nightlife, I chose Lan Kwai Fong. After entering through the small door and walking through the corridor, I felt a different world. The ceiling was full of various glass bottles. My friends and I arrived at 8:30 pm. There were not many people~

The menu design is my favorite. The dishes are named after people. I feel that each wine is adapted to someone's personality. It is worthy of being a bar in Lan Kwai Fong, Hong Kong

The menu is all in English + the service is in English throughout the process, but simple communication is basically no problem. It is said that the next door is connected to another bar opened by the same owner. There will be performances after 9 o'clock, and the atmosphere will be more lively. I want to try it next time!

Address: Exit A2, Sheung Wan, Chinachem Hollywood Center, 1 Hollywood Road, Central

Hong kong-The first time I went to Hong Kong for nightlife, I chose Lan Kwai Fong. There were performances after 9 o'clock.
Hong kong-The first time I went to Hong Kong for nightlife, I chose Lan Kwai Fong. There were performances after 9 o'clock.
I chose Lan Kwai Fong for the nightlife in Hong Kong for the first time. After entering from the small door and walking through the corridor, I felt like a strange place. The ceiling was covered with all kinds of glass bottles. 🥂My friends and I arrived at 8:30 in the evening. There were not many people~
The menu design is my favorite. The dishes are named after people. I feel like every wine suits someone’s personality!
The menus are all in English + the service is all in English, but simple communication is basically no problem😆!
It is reported that the next door is connected to another bar (picture 2) opened by the same owner. There will be performances after nine o'clock💃The atmosphere will be more lively. I want to try it next time!
📍Exit A2, Sheung Wan, Chinachem Hollywood Centre, 1 Hollywood Road, Central

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 10:51 GMT-8 Processed in 0.162250 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list