Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Who says that hotels in Hong Kong are all expensive and small? Stay at the Jager Hotel for HK$350

289 0
Post time 2024-5-30 03:41 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Who says that hotels in Hong Kong are expensive and small?
I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the door of the room I chose with my girlfriend

✔Large floor-to-ceiling windows with sea views
✔Spacious and clean room
✔Two subway stations downstairs, convenient for travel
I didn't want to check out, so I stayed for three days in a row and liked it very much

1. The room is large, clean, tidy, and well-planned, and very comfortable. This price is very cost-effective in Hong Kong, and it is very convenient to travel. The two subway stations downstairs go to Ocean Park and Leidong to eat seafood, which are one stop away, and it is only three subway stops away from Tsim Sha Tsui

2. Large floor-to-ceiling windows with sea views, facing the bay port, are full of private yachts. Every morning, you can open the curtains and lie on the bed to look at the sea and enjoy the beautiful sunrise on the sea

3. Very cost-effective, and the service is also very thoughtful. The hotel with children also prepared cribs, and the room has unlimited drinks every day, and the coffee machine can be used

4. The rooftop swimming pool is particularly good, the large infinity pool is really good for taking photos, the rooftop view is first-class, and it is also fun to swim and sunbathe when the weather is good

Hong kong-Who says that hotels in Hong Kong are all expensive and small? Stay at the Jager Hotel for HK$350
Hong kong-Who says that hotels in Hong Kong are all expensive and small? Stay at the Jager Hotel for HK$350

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 10:57 GMT-8 Processed in 0.151445 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list