Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Singapore's top 5 nightclubs and club recommendations, drinking and dancing are super satisfying

157 0
Post time 2024-5-31 06:17 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I started clubbing in 2023. I have no experience in clubbing in China. I am writing about my experience in Singapore. I am not a senior player. I have checked in at each club about 1-3 times. I mainly went in with a ticket to relax and have a few card openings. This article is recommended for players who want to experience a light relaxation. The club culture in Singapore is relatively normal. I feel that everyone has been there, even very cute people.

Zouk
A very well-known club, my current favorite, I have been there two or three times with friends. The common feeling is that there are the most handsome guys in these clubs (there are many beautiful girls everywhere in Singapore), the ethnic composition is also slightly more diverse, and the music is good! ! (It is more popular. It is really fun to sing and dance with a group of beautiful girls. Who knows)

Marquee
Read mar ki with me. It should be the most expensive among the well-known clubs, and the ticket is also the most expensive. The Ferris wheel and slide inside are worth checking out, after all, there is only one in the place. Listen to the music and watch the DJ. There are more white people inside than in other places, and the general age is slightly older. After all, it is more expensive, and the overall appearance may be average.

Cherry
The first club I went to was Cherry. Later, I went there once or twice. I felt that it was going downhill. Local friends in Singapore also commented that it was getting worse. There was a drug abuse security problem during the New Year's Eve. The boss seemed to be a bit racist, which affected the reputation. I don't know the details. But I feel that the people in Cherry are the most artistic, and there are many trendy men (but I met several very trendy ones, all gay)

Drip
I have only been there once. The lower floor is really prison-style... I don't know why there are fences or green lights. It's very funny. It's a gathering place for Asians. The time I went there, it was basically all Asians, and many of them were accompanied by a group of girls by a boy, which was weird. There were many girls there that time, so the atmosphere was friendly.

Ark11
A new club, in Orchard Road, 23. I heard a lot of Singaporean friends mention it in the second half of the year. It focuses on the future technology, but it's just so-so. I've only been there once, for New Year's Eve. The music was average, even lame. There weren't many handsome guys either. Later, there was an assault case, but fortunately we evacuated in time.

I've been to the above-mentioned well-known ones, and I'll add more later if I think of them.

Singapore-Singapore's top 5 nightclubs and club recommendations, drinking and dancing are super satisfying

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:16 GMT-8 Processed in 0.181814 second(s), 30 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list