Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Special Forces half-day tour of Macau, Ruins of St. Paul's, Parisian, Venetian, Broadway

108 0
Post time 2024-5-31 16:39:39 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

You can find a fortune car in advance to go directly to the Grand Lisboa, and then you can directly see the place in the picture below. Because it was a Saturday and there were so many people, I just took a fortune car to the Grand Lisboa.

The main check-in itinerary is the gambling king's check-in spot ➡️A-St. Paul's ➡️Paris ➡️Venetian ➡️Broadway

Macao-Special Forces half-day tour of Macau, Ruins of St. Paul's, Parisian, Venetian, Broadway

At that time, the author's schedule included a check-in at Mai Mai, so it was about 2.00 after dinner. Then I walked to the Ruins of St. Paul's. But there are buses here. If you are too lazy to walk, you can take the bus directly there. Walk to about 2.15

Macao-Special Forces half-day tour of Macau, Ruins of St. Paul's, Parisian, Venetian, Broadway

But if you want to see the 🇲🇴 buildings, you can also go shopping here. There are some milk tea shops on the roadside. I saw someone checking in.

You can find a Sanrio convenience store on this road, but it's not as good as xhs said. I feel like there's nothing good to buy.

It takes another ten minutes to walk to the Ruins of St. Paul's. There are so many souvenir shops along the way. There are so many people...

I walked around here for a bit so I won't go into detail about the time after I got to the Ruins of St. Paul's. The camera position at Uniqlo was super crowded... but there was a very high window on the first floor where you could put your baby to take pictures. It would be difficult to take pictures with people because there were people taking pictures everywhere except here.

Then go shopping here. There is a street below with many shops where you can buy some souvenirs. Don't buy too much because you will be exhausted when taking the bus later.

Just keep walking forward and stroll around. This place is especially suitable for taking photos. The Venetian is in front of you.

I didn't have a purpose when I was walking around, I just walked around and took pictures, so there is no tour route here, these places are all connected together

A small reminder, if you are under 21, you cannot enter the D venue, not if you are under 18. Next to this is Haidilao. Next to it is the Cotai Arena. They are all connected. It only takes more than ten minutes to get to Galaxy from here. We walked for about 10 minutes and saw the big support of Shi Tuan. Shi Tuan opened in Galaxy that day. In front of the D venue is Haidilao. Then Broadway and Galaxy are also connected. The photo location of me waiting for the opening of Broadway is actually Galaxy Macau

If you go to Broadway Food Street, it only takes about ten minutes from the Galaxy Arena. I happened to catch the group that day. The police were there to maintain order from Galaxy to Broadway. It was really crowded... It should be no problem to walk there in about ten minutes.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:17 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.156129 second(s), 30 queries .