Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Sanur Numbered Brothel in Bali, sex experience with Indonesian girls

284 0
Post time 2024-5-14 15:37 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

In the Sanur area of Bali, a type of numbered brothel is popular. The signboard of the brothel is in the form of "number plus X". Although the surroundings of the brothel are relatively dark and there are no shops next to the brothel, there are no security risks. Each brothel has 5-30 girls, and customers can choose the girls face to face. The price is Rupiah 300,000-350,000.

Most brothels open at 18:00 or 19:00, but the ladies will not arrive until after 20:00. It is worth noting that sometimes there is a man soliciting customers at the door of the brothel, so ignore him. If you follow him into the brothel, the price will double.

In Jakarta's community brothels, the gun rooms are relatively clean and tidy. But here, the room was filthy, the floor was dusty and there was no hot water in the shower. The sex was also very bland, with basically no foreplay.

The bustling street in Bali is the Kuta area, where there are clubs and KTV nightclubs. And the brothel tribe is located on the east side of the coast in the Sanur region. The area around the brothels is desolate and you need to take a taxi or motorcycle to get there. Although there are many brothels, the high-quality brothels are concentrated in one place (picture below), so it is recommended to visit here.

Bali-Sanur Numbered Brothel in Bali, sex experience with Indonesian girls

There is a convenience store Circle K (Circle K Danau Poso) here, which is easy to identify.Entering the small alley on the left side of Circle K, there are 3-4 brothels. Compared with other places, the ladies here are more numerous and beautiful, making them worth visiting.There is also a hotel brothel, Hotel Barokah.

The hotel is very close to the above-mentioned brothel concentration area, a 10-minute walk away. This is a 3 star hotel with a brothel inside the hotel. At night the whole hotel looks like a haunted house. After entering the hotel compound, you have to walk down a secret passage to reach the brothel. The lady will sit in the display window. There are many ladies and they have good looks.

I took a taxi and arrived at the above-mentioned convenience store Circle K at 19:00. Entering the small alley, we quickly discovered the brothel with the "Number plus X" sign. I went from house to house and found that there were 5-10 ladies in each house, and some of them were sitting outside. It seems that I came too early and there are not many ladies. We found a small shop for dinner and then walked to the hotel brothel, Hotel Barokah. I also encountered several brothels on the way, but there were not many girls. When we arrived at Hotel Barokah, there were many girls, some of whom were above the pass mark. Although he could definitely have sex here, Xiaosheng still couldn’t forget the brothel next to Circle K, so he took a taxi back to Circle K.

The time is 21:00, the number of girls has obviously increased, and there are many good girls. There is also a lady outside the house. Prices vary slightly from brothel to brothel, but none exceed 350,000 Rupiah. In a brothel, I spotted a pretty girl, paid 350,000 Rupiah, and went to the gun room with the girl. The gun room was small and dilapidated. Of course, there was no air conditioning, only a small fan. STrip each other naked and go to the shower.After stripping off, I found that the lady’s belly was a bit big. Although she was only 21 years old, she was not slim by any means, which was a bit regretful. Turn on the shower head, only cold water. Even in Indonesia, which has constant summer all year round, students cannot take a cold shower. I had to simply wash my dick and call it a day.

The floor was dusty, and even though the distance between the shower and the bed was short, the soles of my feet were covered in sand. Too dirty. Although Xiaosheng has long been accustomed to low-end nightclubs overseas, he still finds it difficult to accept the environment here. When we were about to have sex, the lady first made a statement: No kissing allowed! I'm so unlucky today. There was almost no foreplay. The young lady put a condom on her little brother, played the flute with the condom, and fitted him with the condom. After passing the female upper position and the normal position, the gun is fired.

After getting dressed, the lady asked for a tip, and the young man gave her 50,000 Rupiah and left the store. Frankly speaking, this shot is no different from using a disposable sex toy "airplane cup" to vent the fire. Cold shower, dirty room, no communication with the lady, no kissing... I will not go there again. But out of curiosity, if you want to know what it would be like to spend more than twenty dollars to have a hard time, it is also meaningful to check it out.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-19 08:04 GMT-8 Processed in 0.191108 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list