Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Osaka Shintazan Hotel Brothel, the girls are polite, honest and provide excellent service

241 0
Post time 2024-8-7 00:46 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

After two months, I inspected the "hotel brothel" in Xintai Mountain again. I took the Hanwa Line tram and got off at Shintazan Station, then walked to the brothel complex. On the way I met several men who looked like customers, and I arrived at the brothel at around 18:00. The brothels here all deploy girls from outside, and the girls do not wait for customers in the brothels (details of the "Hotel Brothel" in Xintaishan are introduced in the members area).

Osaka-Osaka Shintazan Hotel Brothel, the girls are polite, honest and provide excellent service

I randomly entered a brothel. First, I chose the 15-minute service and paid 8,500 yen. I told Mommy that I liked young, slender girls. Mommy took me to the gun room and asked me to take a shower first while she started to call the girls.

I went to the shower room to take a quick shower and brush my teeth, then sat down to wait for the lady. The lady will appear soon. The lady looks dignified, has a slim figure, smooth skin, and blond hair. She is very good. After confirming the time, the lady turned off the TV and dimmed the lights. STrip each other naked. The lady asked me to lie down, and the two began to kiss, which soon turned into a deep kiss.

The little brother reacted, and the young lady began to play the flute without a condom. Seeing that the little brother was ready, the lady put on the condom on the little brother and fit him in the normal position. The two kissed while having sex, and after a few rounds, they started having sex. Great satisfaction. I hugged the lady and parted ways. I got the candy and left the store. I felt that the lady was polite, honest and provided excellent service. I had a good impression.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 17:18 GMT-8 Processed in 0.293770 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list