Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

TOP 4 restaurants in Tokyo where you can eat delicious food without reservations

158 0
Post time 2024-6-4 01:21:58 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

This time when we come to Japan, we mainly focus on the idea of ​​​​walking away, wherever you go, and you can eat whatever you want.

I haven’t been here for 10 years, and I hope to encounter some surprises. So while I was pleasantly surprised, I also encountered a lot of surprises. My impression of Japan is that everything is delicious everywhere. Probably because I have eaten more delicious Japanese food in the past ten years, my taste has become more selective. The following is a completely true sharing.

1. Tsukiji Market Japanese knotweed and sea urchin rice
Unitora Nakadori Tora Nakadori Store
There is only one restaurant you can eat in Zhudi, so be prepared to queue up. We arrived early, at 8 o'clock in the morning, so we only had to queue for an hour, and we were able to eat at 9 o'clock. When I left, I guessed that the queue would take more than two hours. Be sure to try the 9,600 yen option with 5 types of sea urchins. Three types of Hokkaido sea urchins have a richer taste. We also added sweet shrimps, which are of high quality.

2. Roppongi Kurochangdo eel rice
Unagidokoro Kurocyodo Unagidoko Kurocyodo
Eat it when you come to Roppongi Hills for sightseeing. This is my first time to eat traditional Kansai grilled live eel. You can see the chef cutting the fish on the spot, grilling it repeatedly and brushing it with sauce. I was amazed at the first bite. It was very different from what I had in the United States. The taste of the eel was very layered. First, it had a soft texture and a slightly bitter burnt aroma, and then it was dense with melted oil. The special green sauce was very fragrant. The chef is so cute. He keeps saying that the sauce is a secret and refuses to reveal what it is made from. There is no need to queue in this restaurant, no need to queue!

3. Nemuro Hana conveyor belt sushi
This store is on the 10th floor of Tokyu Department Store in Ginza. There are many stores with the same name in Ginza, so please look for this number. This restaurant is so popular that you need to get a reservation early in the morning, walk around in Ginza, wait until you get a reservation, and then come back to eat. We didn't do our homework, so when we came in the afternoon on the first day, the tickets had already been issued, and we came early the next day to get the tickets before we could eat. Their restaurant is the king of value for money. The conveyor belt sushi is better than 90% of the sushi in North America. Basically, you can order whatever you want. The Chitoro is amazing. My must-orders are the scallops, sweet shrimps, yellowtail fish, and shirataki.

4. Akasaka’s impressive yakiniku

When I live in Akasaka, all I can eat downstairs is all about food. There are a few restaurants that I don’t like, but this BBQ restaurant really moved us. We liked it so much that we even wanted to keep it to ourselves rather than share it. It was also the only restaurant where we went back to eat twice. The beef is so tender, every bite is so delicious that it screams delicious. The menu is very long, but you can’t go wrong if you click on the pictures. It has a warm family atmosphere. The waiters and chefs are all full of energy and fully satisfy what we want to discover. The mood of the treasure shop, we will definitely make a special trip to eat here when we come to Tokyo in the future.

The number of words is not enough. Several others are included in the picture.

If you, like me, find it troublesome to do homework and there is no need to queue up for a seat in advance, then just go and eat wherever you go.

Tokyo-TOP 4 restaurants in Tokyo where you can eat delicious food without reservations
Tokyo-TOP 4 restaurants in Tokyo where you can eat delicious food without reservations

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:22 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.123764 second(s), 27 queries .