Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Bach Suites Saigon🏨, a French-style hotel in Ho Chi Minh City

199 0
Post time 2024-7-17 03:25 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I will really be romanticized by the French style of Ho Chi Minh! The room is very clean. The room I booked this time is surrounded by windows on three sides, and the view is super good. I like this room type very much! The restaurant on the first floor will have sunlight in the morning when the weather is good. How nice it would be if time stopped at this moment! I was lucky to see the lift garage door at the door on the day I left! The design is clever! I was surprised! There is a swimming pool and gym on the roof, and the environment is really good!

There are a few more things to say about the hotel:
1. We live on the 8th floor, and the water pressure for the shower is really not enough. It keeps fluctuating when taking a shower; it doesn't really affect it!
2. There are not many varieties of breakfast, but they are all delicious!
3. Disposable toiletries will not be provided in the room, but if you need to call, you can ask for disposable toiletries!
4. Smoking is prohibited in the room and will be fined! Drinks in the room are free!
5. There is a semi-open bar across the street. It is a bit noisy at night, but it is very punctual and ends on time at 12 o'clock in the evening! There will be gay dancing in the bar at night, which is super tasteful. Hahaha, you can go and feel it.

Hotel Name: Bach Suites Saigon

Ho Chi Minh-Bach Suites Saigon🏨, a French-style hotel in Ho Chi Minh City

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 20:24 GMT-8 Processed in 0.124479 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list