Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

I have been to Shinsaibashi, Osaka six times and I must stay here ever

130 0
Post time 2024-6-11 17:23:56 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Fortunately, I made a reservation first for HOTEL THE LEBEN OSAKA.ᐟ.ᐟ I will stay for two days on Saturday. Friends who want to go to Osaka should quickly go to the official website to make a reservation first. The official website has traditional Chinese characters and a cancellation policy. The main reason is that there is an early bird discount and you can You pay when you check in, so you don't have to worry about changes to your itinerary.

The appearance of the hotel alone is amazing. It only takes 6-8 minutes to walk to Shinsaibashi. It is really convenient to go shopping on the first day after arriving in Japan.

Arrived on the same day, one or two of the counter attendants can also speak Chinese, which makes me feel safe. There is coffee in the lobby, fruit water for your own use, and supplies available in the lobby on the first floor (Sekisui's cleansing oil, lotion, and lotion).

This time I stayed in the Global Double Room. Although it is the cheapest room type, I think the space is large enough. It has thick slipper bathrobes, an oversized bottle of mineral water, and a full-function charging cable connector, which is similar to the desktop girl. makeup mirror

The toilet is very big ~ the bathtub has two steps, so it’s nice to sit in it and take a bath🫶🏻I like the hand soap very fragrant, the bath products are not too drying, and the hair dryer is also easy to use and won’t blow you crazy.

The breakfast part will be placed at the door for you. There are two slices of toast + two kinds of sweet and salty jams, chicken salad and healthy vegetable juices, as well as complimentary biscuits. I didn’t take a photo, but I think it’s very rich. I only like to eat jam + toast

If you stay in the room continuously and don’t clean the room, he will hang the supplies at the door, such as bath towels/toothbrushes/water/tea bags/slippers, and give you a copy of them all. I think it’s great•̀֊•́

The most important thing is that I didn’t wake up with any back pain for two nights. The bed and pillows are moderately soft and hard, and the sound insulation is very good! There are no other miserable sounds at all!

There is someone at the counter 24 hours a day, so it is very convenient no matter what time to check in or if you have any questions. There is also a room where you can store your luggage when you check out. You can set your own password and it is very safe. We didn't go to pick up our luggage until 11 o'clock that night. It's really very convenient

Hotel name: HOTEL THE LEBEN OSAKA

Osaka-I have been to Shinsaibashi, Osaka six times and I must stay here ever

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:55 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.148941 second(s), 27 queries .