Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Romantic Travels | The most popular nightclub and interpretation bar in Pattaya-Hollywood

160 0
Post time 2024-5-15 18:23:55 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

There is a nightclub in Pattaya that everyone knows about, called Hollywood. Let me tell you some tips on how to find girls here. So horny, so horny! What I want to talk about today is, pattaya’s best performance, why? Is it because the performance is particularly exciting? I think you understand! Let’s take a look at it together. Open the map, search for “hollywood”, or call a car to deliver it. You don’t need to know the address, because everyone in Pattaya knows where Hollywood is. This is the store of Hollywood.

Pattaya-Romantic Travels | The most popular nightclub and interpretation bar in Pattaya-Hollywood
Pattaya-Romantic Travels | The most popular nightclub and interpretation bar in Pattaya-Hollywood

Tickets: First go to the counter cashier to buy wine or tickets. Tickets seem to be 500 bottles per person, so if there are more people, it is recommended to buy a bottle of foreign wine to offset the ticket. 1500 bottles of wine seem to be the cheapest, and 1500 bottles of wine will be paired with soft drinks. To drink, you need to pay extra. Soft drinks cost about 100-200 bottles. If there are many people, it is not bad to order a bottle of foreign wine. If you are single, buy a ticket to enter. In addition, if you buy foreign wine, you can have a table. When there are many people, it is convenient to flirt with girls and invite them to play together.

Looking back at the schematic diagram just now, the place drawn by the fireworks pen is the place with the most beautiful women. They will also drink wine and look for prey while having fun. Girls are also human beings. Find the one you like and sleep with them. It’s late, you still have money to collect, and you have fun, so why not?

Here are a few tips that Thai girls told me before:

There will be a candle at the office desk here. Girls who see a candle table can go and negotiate the price. Most of them will go out. However, this is not a very accurate statement. It can only be used as a reference to encourage you to strike up a conversation. One of the reasons!

In fact, the easiest way to identify them is: Generally, the single tables are occupied by girls. Those who casually order some wine, look around, or play with their mobile phones are your prey, and they are easy to strike up a conversation with and take away (if you are a professional, you will tell them Your price will be mentioned later, but in rare cases, it is better to ask). If you are handsome enough, it is possible to pay for it.

There is also a group of girls who come to travel at a single table, such as Bangzi girls. They have not been successful, but they can still be tried. This part is the routine of experienced nightclub seduce girls. You can try more. The nightclub gameplay has also been mentioned in the Bangkok part. There are many, but this store in Pattaya has a lot of girls that you can take away. There are many part-time girls, and their looks are slightly better than those on the pedestrian street. In addition, the interactive process of drinking games is also quite interesting to play. You can It's said to be the largest gogo bar in Pattaya, but it's just a different model. Once you get used to it, it's no different from a gogo bar. As long as you don't be shy and ask around, there will always be something suitable for you.

There is also a method for new drivers who are thin-skinned. You can tip the waiter and ask him to help you find girls who work part-time here. I have tried it several times. In one way, he will directly call you over to choose for you. In another way, you will follow him to look. If you like whoever you like, just stop and have a drink with the girl, play games, and talk about the price. Once the deal is settled, you can take the girl to the table to play. You will know the routine here after trying it a few times.

Besides, the game process is just like that, hugging, kissing, dancing, drinking, and helping the girls drink. In fact, Thai girls don’t have a good drinking capacity. They usually mix ice, soda, water, and a bottle of Coke. After drinking, everyone is having fun and can go home and sleep. Then you may be more concerned about the price? It can only be said that within half a year, various price increases have been experienced. Generally, it is just one time. For long time, you have to negotiate with the girl until noon the next day.

1. Depend on your budget, how much you can afford, or how much this girl is worth in your eyes. The cheapest time is between 2 and 4 o'clock in the morning, ranging from 3,000 to 5,000, but so-so, because the good ones are all famous flowers. There is a master.

2. If you want to talk by yourself, you can talk directly. Sometimes you are unlucky and you are looking for someone with a price of more than 7,000 baht. Who told me that my appearance is in the terminal stage of cancer? After calling a girl, I go back to the wine table and just look at the girl. Whether it’s fun or not, high or not, enthusiastic or not, if it’s good it’s definitely good, if it’s not it’s definitely a motorcycle, it’s that simple.

The price is based on gogo, but it is indeed more expensive. Some of the prices are as high as those in Bangkok, but it depends on your own choice. Because the appearance of gogo in Pattaya is sometimes not as good as here, so the price here has been rising because this is a home. The nightclub is not a professional gogo bar, so there is no standard price. The girls charge and shout for it themselves, so you can negotiate the price and so on.

I have had sex here a few times. I usually just have a few drinks with my friends first, and then go around the venue to find the girl I want. There are also some girls who are standing around without a table. I can definitely date them, as long as I like them. Just invite to join directly and ask about the price. There are also some girls who will obviously make eye contact with you all the time. There are two possibilities, one is that they are attracted to you, and the other is to tell you that I can take away the part-time job (mostly the latter, hey, after all, why should you be handsome? ) I also had a few experiences where my friends took girls on Gogo and asked them to play with their sisters in Hollywood. It was a lot of fun, and most of them were passable, and the prices weren’t very expensive. Basically, the price your friend gives the girl is your price, which is also a new driver style that is consistent with relying on teammates to make a living.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 21:37 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.150526 second(s), 29 queries .