Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Potato Island, a tourist destination in the Philippines, has no potatoes on the island

134 0
Post time 5 day(s) ago | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

There seems to be no potatoes on Potato Island, and I don't know why it is called Potato Island. This island is next to Cebu, and it takes about two hours by boat. The hotel in Figure 1 is owned by a young lady from Fujian. You can find it by searching Lao Baitu on Douyin. I also wanted to go there after watching her Douyin. There are two boats to Potato Island every day. Generally, you take the six o'clock boat in the morning. The ordinary seat on the boat is 500 pesos and the business seat is 1000 pesos. The business seat is decisive. To go to the island, you can buy tickets at the largest shipping terminal in Cebu. You can find the corresponding window or buy tickets online in advance.

It is very quiet, with few tourists, not to mention the attractions! My route of play is to rent a motorcycle and wander around every day! Keep walking, stop, and take pictures! There are ten caves of different sizes, all of which are natural volcanic lava caves. They are worth exploring. The water is clear and very comfortable. There are glass seas and beaches on the island, which are very good. I usually eat hotel meals or local Filipino fast food. Including accommodation and travel for 10 days, I spent 3wp. The air tickets are cheap, the hotel is cheap, and you can take pictures of the sunset at night. You can also see the sea of ​​stars.

In summary, it is suitable for couples to relax. The island is quiet. My daily entertainment project is climbing trees and picking coconuts. The islanders are simple and enthusiastic. This is an island erupted by a volcano. Some parts are high. The daily entertainment projects of the locals are diving and swimming. I can't do it at all. The price is cheap and quiet. It's a good place. The seafood is cheap! You can also go to other small islands nearby to island hopping, and there will be no overcharging.

Cebu-Potato Island, a tourist destination in the Philippines, has no potatoes on the island
Cebu-Potato Island, a tourist destination in the Philippines, has no potatoes on the island

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:54 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.161962 second(s), 31 queries .