Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Watch one of my favorite DJs, Alan Walker, perform live at EXPO Bar in Singapore

81 0
Post time 2024-6-16 16:49:42 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

One of my favorite DJs, Alan Walker, you must go to see him when you come to Singapore! It was my first time to see a performance at EXPO. Except for the distance to the venue and the long queue for the toilet, the experience was actually quite good! We arrived at 8 o'clock, had a little pre-drink, and entered around 9 o'clock. We bought a Cat1 seat and stood in the second row the whole time, very close to the DJ booth.

The warm-up DJ arrived at 9 o'clock and played for 45 minutes. AW came out at 10 o'clock and played until 12 o'clock. At the end, they played Avicii's Levels, which directly blew up the whole audience. We jumped all the time, jumped until our legs were weak, stood for a few hours, and jumped 10,000 steps!

The laser lights were bright, the sound effects were great, the two vocalists sang well, and the bass made my heart pound. I was satisfied with the electronic music tonight. After all, it was good enough to have this level in Singapore.

The small episode was that I jumped too high and hit the chin of the guy in the back row. With the crisp sound of the upper and lower teeth hitting each other, I turned my head in confusion and looked at the guy with an awkward smile. It felt like a mini version of the electronic music festival. The atmosphere was good. I will come again next time

Singapore-Watch one of my favorite DJs, Alan Walker, perform live at EXPO Bar in Singapore
Singapore-Watch one of my favorite DJs, Alan Walker, perform live at EXPO Bar in Singapore

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:45 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.186695 second(s), 31 queries .