Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Mandarin Bay Resort & Spa Boracay Hotel Recommendations and Reviews

170 0
Post time 2024-6-22 03:20:59 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Mandarin Bay Resort & Spa is a new hotel! When we went there, only half of the rooms were opened, and the other half was still under renovation.

Service: It was like home! As soon as we entered the door, there were drummers beating gongs and drums, and we were warmly welcomed! The lobby is very large! In comparison, the lobby of Crystal is slightly smaller. I didn't expect to experience "kneeling service" (not derogatory) in the Philippines. Welcome drinks, hand towels, and the front desk directly squatted down to help you get your documents to check in. You just need to sit and wait, and you don't need to go to the front desk at all. Every employee who passed by would smile and say hello, and would put his hand on his chest and nod to you. I have to say that the hotel's training is very good.

Facilities:
The facilities are inferior to those of Crystal, but they are not bad!

Gym:
Very small, right next to the front desk, it feels like two people can't stand, and there are basically no equipment

Swimming pool:
There is a swimming pool area on the first floor. It is also beautiful when taken from the room! There is also a massage pool! The water is not deep! But it is also very comfortable! There are many people at night and there is no Sky pool

Room:
The room is very large! It is worth a full score recommendation! There are a lot of mirrors! It's suitable for girls to take photos everywhere. There is also a bathtub for taking a bath at night! The main thing is that there is a super large balcony outside the living room! It's very comfortable to sit on the balcony in the morning! There are also welcome greeting cards and welcome TV screens.

The location is at the edge of S2, close to S3, so the location is not as good as Crystal. Maybe because it is a new hotel, the good locations are all taken. It takes about 5 minutes to walk to Dmall.

Breakfast:
The breakfast here is really delicious! ! I highly recommend French Toast. You can show off two! The ingredients are very fresh! There are many employees! Freshly baked and eaten! There are many varieties! I think it's more than Crystal.

Others: Free water is provided in the room. Generally, Philippine hotels do not provide water. You need to take a water bottle to the corridor to get water.

Overall recommendation: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
5 stars for service, room and breakfast! When I booked before, the hotel was still in the trial operation stage and the price was 120 US dollars

Boracay-Mandarin Bay Resort & Spa Boracay Hotel Recommendations and Reviews

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:51 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.142026 second(s), 31 queries .