Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Summer Place, Jony's, iHOLA CHULA. Boracay TOP3🥃 Bar Review Experience

138 0
Post time 2024-6-22 04:08:09 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I have shared all the drink shops that can be visited by men, women, and children. It is time for adults to relax. A cup of mojito is perfect for relieving a day's fatigue; whether it is a nightclub or a restaurant bar, there is always one that suits you. These three shops have a great atmosphere and drinks. I really recommend going there if you have time.

The first shop: Summer Place

Boracay-Summer Place, Jony's, iHOLA CHULA. Boracay TOP3🥃 Bar Review Experience

The drinks here are pretty good. The music they play is European and American pop, which is easier to blend in. The admission price is the same as OM. If you have time, you can go to the venue to have a look. If you are alone, you should stick to your seat and eat the fruit plate. Yes, I am talking about myself (actually, if you are really introverted, you can go to the restaurant bar. The atmosphere is more suitable for drinking a little wine and chatting)

The second shop: Jony's

If you have time, I really want to order a cup of pineapple milk wine here, and then stay there all day, looking at the beach and the sea, blowing the sea breeze, and feeling that my soul has been cleansed. The overall decoration is also mainly made of wood, which has a seaside flavor. I don't know if the food is delicious. It looks okay, but we went there after having dinner.

The third shop: iHOLA CHULA

This is a restaurant and bar that is very suitable for girls. I was so excited when I stayed in this restaurant. There are also many non-alcoholic drinks. People who don’t drink can go there without worry. We didn’t order any food either. We just had two drinks and stayed there for a while. I felt that the atmosphere of the restaurant and bar was much softer than that of the bar. Most of the music was soothing, which was more suitable for relaxing. If you are interested, you can really try it.

After all, you are traveling, so it is better not to drink too much. I would like to remind some friends who are underage or about to become adults that you are not old enough to drink! ! The smoothie milkshake is also good~

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:44 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.157551 second(s), 31 queries .