Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Recommended three cost-effective hotels in Miyako Island, Okinawa

216 0
Post time 2024-6-24 23:47:09 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

It's summer again. It's time to go to Okinawa again. Here are three hotels with good value for money.

1. Tokyu Hotel
There is a shuttle bus at the airport. It is located at the famous Yonaha Maehama Beach. I booked this hotel for the convenience of going to this beach! I like their swimming pool. When I first saw the sea in front of the hotel, my first reaction was the same as the sea in the Maldives I saw more than ten years ago. The next day when I drove on the Irabu Bridge, I was more convinced of this feeling. The hotel covers a large area and has complete facilities. It is highly recommended for children. The swimming pool and beach are enough for children to play! If you need other sea activities, you can ask the front desk for information. Some people say that the room is old. I don't know what the reference standard is, but it's really not that old! After all, it's an old hotel! But the balcony screen must be closed! Otherwise, there will be small insects flying in. Don't put food on the balcony. There are many crows in Japan! The breakfast is very rich. I recommend their BBQ! Anyway, lying on the bed in the room and looking at the glowing sea, I really enjoyed the beautiful sunset of Tokyu Hotel

2. Breeze Bay Hotel in Minami Island
The lobby design of this hotel is very interesting and there are many flower umbrellas hanging. I love their breakfast too. The coffee latte is delicious. I drink two cups for breakfast and take one cup away after breakfast! If you want to play, I estimate that there is only the swimming pool. After playing in Tokyu's swimming pool, the swimming pool of this hotel is too ordinary! But there are really many guests on parent-child tours! There is a restaurant "Ryukyu Wind" at the entrance of the hotel. There are singing performances in the evening. It feels very Korean. BBQ requires reservations! In addition, that area is a resort area, so there are many hotels! There is a circular bus. The end of the bus is a beach, and you can take a cable car next to it

3. Brisa Health Villa Hotel
Which is more like an apartment than a hotel, is actually under the same company as the second hotel! The facilities are not so complete! Remember to choose a high floor when booking, the higher the better, after all, this hotel is for the sea view! Go to the second hotel for breakfast, talk to the front desk, and a car will come to pick you up! I booked one night to see the scenery in Figure 1. The weather was great and beautiful! The house price is high, not recommended if you bring children

Okinawa-Recommended three cost-effective hotels in Miyako Island, Okinawa

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:57 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.147927 second(s), 31 queries .