Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

SHO-RIN and Tiger curry restaurants✨, the must-try curry soup rice in Sapporo

326 0
Post time 2024-7-13 07:04 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

This soup curry lover's eyes go dark every time he sees some garaku recommendation, there are obviously better soup curries in Sapporo! This list is going to be updated continuously! Please recommend me the ones I haven't tried!

Sapporo/Hokkaido-SHO-RIN and Tiger curry restaurants✨, the must-try curry soup rice in Sapporo
Sapporo/Hokkaido-SHO-RIN and Tiger curry restaurants✨, the must-try curry soup rice in Sapporo

1. SHO-RIN
This one is firmly ranked first in my heart! Not many people recommend it, but it's really delicious. I've brought many friends to eat it, and they all ate it without saying a word! What's more, some people are still looking for soup curry with similar taste after returning to Shanghai, but they can't find it! The most recommended is せせり野菜レー, which is boneless chicken neck meat with a very crispy texture. The soup has original flavor and shrimp flavor. It is recommended to choose original flavor.

2. Tiger curry
This one tastes great too! The soup is very special, there are four kinds

Tiger soup: refreshing, a little sweet with wild vegetables

Dragon soup: refreshing, mellow Asian flavor

Tiger soup: a stronger tomato flavor

Stamina soup: the strongest one, with garlic and ginger

Both dragon soup and tiger soup are delicious! The fourth one is too strong for me, suitable for people with heavy tastes, and the decoration style of the store is also very interesting! Recommended!

3. Picante Soup curry
This restaurant has been recommended by many friends, and it is really worth it! There are also four kinds of soup bases! The main reason is that the ingredients are too much! I ordered a beef tendon soup curry plus a fried chicken leg, but after eating the beef tendon, I couldn’t eat a bite of the chicken leg...
Chicken legs/fried chicken legs/lamb/beef tendons are all delicious, and I personally think the beef tendon is the best! Very soft and sticky!

ps: This restaurant has a very special toilet, remember to check it out

4. Suage+
Before I came across the above restaurants, I would have said it was delicious! But now my evaluation: it’s pretty delicious~ you can’t go wrong. It’s also the most recommended せせり!
But every time I finish eating at this restaurant, I’m still a little hungry haha

5. SAMA
This restaurant tastes good too~ the menu is quite rich~ the sausage looks especially delicious, you can give it a try!

———The dividing line that starts to offend people———

A few restaurants that are not recommended:

1. Garaku
The taste seems to be very ordinary. Because it is so popular, I even gave it a second chance and it was still very ordinary. I probably won’t go there for the third time...
And the point is, there are always so many people, okay! ! ! It’s really not worth it to queue up to death just to eat a very ordinary meal!

2. Sapporo Dominika
The taste of this restaurant is also average, and the side dishes seem to be random. The day I went there, there were a lot of cabbages, but no eggplants that I like, and the pumpkins were also very small. I don’t recommend it.

3. Hirihiri curry soup
It is said to be a popular restaurant and a famous old shop. I have eaten at both restaurants, but they didn’t taste good, and there was a grainy feeling in the soup. I don’t know how to describe it. I don’t recommend it.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:36 GMT-8 Processed in 0.181088 second(s), 34 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list