Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

The Ritz-Carlton Reserve Krabi Phulay Bay☀️. Decoration style of Thai royal temple

263 0
Post time 2024-7-14 01:21 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I couldn't wait to go out and play, so I decided to go on the same day. The Ritz-Carlton, Phuket, where I stayed this time, was really amazing. It is surrounded by mountains and the sea, with Thai temples and their royal color purple as the main color, and it also incorporates a modern minimalist style, which is fashionable, luxurious and Thai.

As soon as you enter the door, you will see purple high walls and scattered betel trees, which give people a feeling of being protected and peaceful. Walking up the narrow steps between the two high walls, your sight is guided from top to bottom, with the blue sky, green trees and towering spires, a Thai pavilion slowly unfolds and slowly appears in the center of the pool with rippling water ripples, quiet and magnificent.

The hotel has no lobby, and you can check in directly in the room. The 4-meter bed will definitely leave a deep impression on you. The indoor bathtub is classical and luxurious, with 4 mirrors in the four corners. When turned over, there are 4 hand-painted pictures of palace maids, just like taking a bath in the palace. There are many activities to participate in every day, such as yoga, fitness, sunset bar watching Thai dance performances, Mojito making, mountain climbing, free long-tail boat to Hong Island (just opposite), etc.

The Thai restaurant is really good! I ate there for two consecutive days. The private butler service is also very good. When you leave, the sense of ceremony is full. The butler kneels down to put on your bracelet and sincerely says some words of blessing. I was so moved that I almost cried.

[Transportation]
Krabi Airport—>Hotel 46min 🚗
Hotel—>Ao Nang Beach 20min 🚗
Hotel—>Mirror Lake 20min 🚗
Hotel—>Hong Island 15min ⛵️
Hotel—>Ao Nam Mao Pier. 30min c⛵️
Ao Nam Mao Pier——>Rayavadee 15min⛵️
It is very convenient to take a taxi in Ao Nang with Grab, and cash payment is also supported.

The second hotel is Rayavadee. It costs 900 baht per person to take the hotel boat. You have to wade through water to take the boat from Ao Nang Beach. We chose to go to Ao Nam Mao Pier by ourselves, and the boat is 100 baht per person. Because there is a pier, you don't have to wade through water to get on and off the boat. Rayavadee is a small two-story Vila, which is a bit old and crowded. The hotel food is much worse than Ritz. Children's breakfast also costs more. I didn't feel the service of the hotel. Its advantage is that it has three beaches, rock climbing next to it, and there is also a popular cliff restaurant (Grotto), which is good for taking pictures!

In short, Krabi vacation is a good choice. It is very close to the surrounding islands and the beaches are clean and beautiful. The disadvantage is that there are no corals 🪸 to see, so it is not attractive for people who like diving.

Krabi-The Ritz-Carlton Reserve Krabi Phulay Bay☀️. Decoration style of Thai royal temple
Krabi-The Ritz-Carlton Reserve Krabi Phulay Bay☀️. Decoration style of Thai royal temple

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:56 GMT-8 Processed in 0.236469 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list