Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Strategy]

Eat, drink and lie down in Krabi, put on a flowery dress and look at the mountains and the sea

101 0
Post time 2024-6-17 22:19:03 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

In 2023, I went to the jungle hut in Krabi with my little fat man to lie flat, wake up every day to the sound of birds, spend time lying on the watermelon swimming ring, and tease the live starfish on the fairyland-like beach. Although I forgot to bring a camera, the mobile phone can also record the good times in life

Krabi-Eat, drink and lie down in Krabi, put on a flowery dress and look at the mountains and the sea

We departed from Bangkok. It is normal for Thai flights to be delayed for an hour, so you can prepare snacks and water when you are on the plane. You can eat, drink and play cards in the waiting room.

Krabi-Eat, drink and lie down in Krabi, put on a flowery dress and look at the mountains and the sea
The plane is quite cute, it’s a big smiling bird~~~

We arrived at Krabi Road There was also a light rain, and suddenly the weather was not so hot

villa thalanena in the forest

📍135 Moo 3, Tambon Khao Thong, Amphur Muang, Krabi, 81000 Tha Lane Bay, Thailand

The fat man and I went to Krabi during the Chinese New Year. The seaside hotels were either fully booked or so expensive that we burst into tears, so we were diligent and found this villa in the forest, next to it. There is a wild beach. The fat man and I bravely rented a small villa. (What’s the big deal? Do you have to go home and eat pickles? You have to feel the present as a human being~~~)

The villa is really beautiful, a perfect combination of nature and architecture~

villa thalanena forest cabin, approx. There are 8 villas, all shaped like triangles. As soon as you arrive at the hotel, a friendly lady will pour you delicious iced juice.

The sweet and sour taste is particularly delicious. I have to say that the service in Thailand is very good everywhere!

I really like the trapezoidal shape and curvature of the eaves of the building, which makes people feel comfortable

Follow the tree-lined path to our small house

The most perfect thing is that there are not many people during the Chinese New Year. No one saw him running naked.

This is where we live in a triangular block, with upstairs and downstairs.

The internal structure is the living room and kitchen on the left, and the bedroom and bathroom on the right in the bedroom.

Wake up every day to the chirping of birds and the morning light, and let the sun bask in your butt

The cat butler squats at the door on time, waiting to get up, and then gives you all-around Give it a horse-killing service

My fat guy narrowed his eyes while being massaged by the cat butler~

Push open the window and you can jump into the swimming pool.

Mom, let me do a pose and take a photo

Although the weather is very hot, the water in the swimming pool is super cold. Usually, I don’t have the courage to jump in until noon

I really wanted to jump off the second floor, but I was afraid of dying, so I gave up on this crazy idea.

On a sunny afternoon, sit on the big watermelon floating on the water and think about life~~~

The breakfast area is located at the entrance of the hotel, consisting of four It is composed of a triangle, and the glass house and the mottled tree shadows of the plants are intertwined under the sun.

Looking at the whirling tree shadows in the leisurely time at noon is really pleasant!

The sunshine is scattered on the small bench in the restaurant

The clean bathroom can be entered with bare feet. It is really clean!

The lobby is very casual, making it convenient for guests to relax and lie down by the sea

Reception

What is more comfortable than having breakfast in the sun

This super beautiful restaurant, the triangular building made of glass is really breathable!

The breakfast variety is quite rich. Bacon, egg noodles and white jam can be customized according to your own preferences and the sweet lady.

Extensive breakfast ~ Honey and jam made by Daai Hotel!

While drinking tea and basking in the sun, I really want to sing that life is so wonderful (the fatigue accumulated over the past year will disappear in an instant)

It will give you a super good appetite in the morning!

This fruit boat is here!

When night comes, the lights look especially like an elf house

The bedroom is reflected in the swimming pool.

My fat boy is lying leisurely on the bed~

This atmosphere is particularly suitable for a candlelight dinner. Indoor activities are recommended. Summer and delicious food are too attracting mosquitoes.

The set meal for two is around 300, which is delicious, large and filling. Basically, they are all classic Thai dishes. Unlike street stalls, the late-night delicacies at street stalls have a strong stir-fried flavor and the smell of fireworks. This restaurant has exquisite dishes. We recommend the classic fried chicken, which is crunchy and delicious. In addition, we ate the grilled sea fish. We were so happy that we forgot to take pictures (the hotel girl was super considerate. We couldn’t finish the seafood and had it cooked for us the next day). The chicken soup was so refreshing that my eyebrows flew off. I couldn’t make it myself at all.

The hotel is also suitable for concave shapes at various angles, such as looking at the sun thoughtfully.

Posing for photos with the silk scarf I designed myself hahaha!

Looking thoughtfully into the distance

Position 2

I have a handful of banana fans

The girl with a bow by the pool~~~

Wild Beach

📍135 Moo 3, Tambon Khao Thong, Amphur Muang, Krabi, 81000 Tha Lane Bay, 200 meters next to Thailand

Different from other beaches in Thailand that have already been maturely developed, Krabi’s beaches have no fine sand and are of average quality, but there is no development or commerce. The beaches here give people a completely primitive and deserted feeling, but This is also the most beautiful feeling on Krabi Beach. The water and sky are one color together, as if you will follow the direction of the wind and clouds, leading you to the distance. Take you to the mountains and sea~

Boats and distant mountains

Walking on the sandy beach

Very suitable for taking pictures with an atmospheric feel!

I turned around hahahaha

My fat man was catching small animals, and he said he caught a big sea cucumber~

The perfect reflection of the sun and clouds in the distance~

Going to the sea

We booked all our outings in the hotel, although it is better than booking in the city center A little more expensive, but equipped with a dedicated van and a dedicated boat, which is suitable for large animals like Fatty to roll around on the boat and in the car

Leaving the small fishing village of Krabi

The pier out to sea, The blue sky and white clouds indicate good weather

The wreath on the bow is a blessing for the safe return of the fishing boat~

Wear a mountain king shape to welcome the sea! !

As the name suggests, Xiangshan looks like a running elephant

The boat we took is a souvenir~

Any shape on the boat will be a blockbuster~

The boat splashes with waves

We came to a sunny island again

There is a handsome muscular boy on the island

The shade of the trees is dappled

There are all kinds of cute cats on the island

Licking the chrysanthemum openly

The lovely Uncle Boat took us to the next island

The hotel prepared a sumptuous lunch and mats. We shared some fruits and vegetables with the boatman

The beautiful sea water washed away all the makeup I had worked so hard to paint. I drank a Coke to calm down the shock

The boatman drove us to a small valley. The water here is relatively shallow, so we can move freely

Caught a small jellyfish

A stone that looks like a male genital organ

Reply Let’s take advantage of the good weather

Summer Hot Spring

My favorite stop in all the itineraries, the hot spring waterfall, The waterfall is hot! It’s hot! It’s hot! Important things have to be said three times. The road to the waterfall is filled with the scenery of singing birds and fragrant flowers.

It is really my first time to soak in a hot waterfall in summer. Occupy a good shaded place and take a dip in all directions. The mineral-rich spring water is really a divine skin care product. I feel like I can become more than ten years younger after taking a dip

The uncle is already fascinated by the soak. Yes, the pool is cold down there, but you can also go to the hot springs and jump into the pool to cool off.

You can also squat in a place with strong water flow to have a hot spring to kill chickens

Soak your legs in hot springs for whitening and skin care

Emerald Lake

The last stop is Emerald Lake. Personally, I think Jiuzhaigou is just an average attraction~~~

There are tropical flowers and plants all the way. Wearing red sun protection clothes is really a good bit of red among the greenery

In the sulfur pool, I feel that soaking my feet can cure athlete's foot! !

The sun is not so bright

On the way, you will see a blue natural swimming pool with too many people, so I will give up peacefully and take pictures as a souvenir. Fatty, give it to me. Take a short-leg photo

The large tropical leaves make me want to pick them home as a fan

This is the famous Emerald Lake. It will be there around 4 p.m. It’s closed, so I have to go early to see my friends, but after watching it I still marveled at the charm of our country’s Jiuzhaigou Valley!

Well, I have looked like a local. I bought a cabbage milk mask from seven, which healed my dark skin

Travel tips
1. I highly recommend the jungle hut. The service attitude is good and the hut is very clean. I have to give it five stars for the hygiene to be maintained to this extent in the jungle. The waiter feels like a family member. We went to the town to buy supper for the waiter, and the next day the waiter added a snack to our breakfast. How loving.
2. Be sure to prepare sunscreen on the island. My fat kid disdains sunscreen, so he got sunburned and turned into a suckling pig.
Bring enough mosquito repellent because there are mosquitoes everywhere on the island.
3. Krabi Island is relatively average, and the cleanliness of the sea water is not very good. It seems to be related to the previous shipwreck.
4. The hot spring waterfall is worth visiting. Although the attraction is small, it is very interesting

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:36 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.160305 second(s), 31 queries .