Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Osaka Sushi Uchiyama restaurant🍣, the first time I ate omakase was with a female chef

216 0
Post time 2024-8-17 15:18 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

The first time I ate omakase, it was a female chef. The lady was super enthusiastic and full of emotional value! I called to make an appointment one day in advance and the chef also answered the phone. There was no communication problem in English. She was also super enthusiastic and her tone was super nice. I was very happy when I called to make an appointment! Full of emotional value! The sashimi was also super fresh. The details were also great. The environment in the store was also great.

I chatted with the chef and found out that this store was named after the family name. It was opened by her parents and passed on to her. At the end, she handed over her business card. I will definitely go again next time I go to Osaka. When I went there, there was only one set meal in the store for 13,200 yen. The location is very close to Dotonbori, very convenient. You can come here in two steps after visiting Dotonbori. The specific location is already posted above.

Osaka-Osaka Sushi Uchiyama restaurant🍣, the first time I ate omakase was with a female chef
Osaka-Osaka Sushi Uchiyama restaurant🍣, the first time I ate omakase was with a female chef

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 16:16 GMT-8 Processed in 0.182195 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list