Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Taipei National Palace Museum, the last cultural paradise of the Chinese nation

212 0
Post time 2024-10-11 03:04 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

The first place I visited when I came to Taipei was the Taipei Museum. The first floor on the right is the cabbage, and the Dongpo pork is upstairs. It costs NT$350 to rent a Tour guide machine on the left side of the entrance, and it costs NT$150. You can rent it only if you bring your ID/report your phone number. Manual tours are at 10:00 and 14:30. The entire venue is great, it's so fun to visit, and it's so informative, but I feel like I can't finish visiting it. I spent nearly 4 hours inside, and finally didn't buy a refrigerator magnet because I think the package is good-looking! The MRT doesn't go directly, and the taxi can go a short distance and drive up the slope to the door.

Looking at these Chinese cultural treasures that have been passed down for thousands of years, after the long 14-year Sino-Japanese War, they have Traveled through most of China, from Beijing to Nanjing, from Nanjing to Chongqing, and from Chongqing to Taipei, which is almost China's modern history. Thanks to Chiang Kai-shek for bringing these national treasures to Taiwan. I don't know how many of them were left in mainland China and were destroyed during the Cultural Revolution or embezzled by corrupt officials.

Taiwan-Taipei National Palace Museum, the last cultural paradise of the Chinese nation
Taiwan-Taipei National Palace Museum, the last cultural paradise of the Chinese nation

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-15 16:17 GMT-8 Processed in 0.139217 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list