Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Experience staying at Boutech Jiantan Hotel, Tomato Hostel, and Wonstar Hotel Ximen I

235 0
Post time 2024-6-8 05:12 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

This round of hotels were booked through Agoda. I think the price is okay. For me, transportation and cleanliness are important.

1) Boutech Jiantan Hotel
- Jiantan MRT Station, 6-8 minutes walk
- Close to Shilin Night Market, 7-11
- A bit insta style, clean and new. I use a Dyson hair dryer here.
- About $60 per night, I stayed 3 nights

2) Tomato Hostel
- Just outside Jiaoxi Station, very, very close
- Mainly for backpackers, but there are double rooms with own toilets. The highlight is that the room has its own bath!
- There is a public bath on the top floor
- Small and very clean
- Suitable for one/two people
- About $50 a night

3) Wonstar Hotel Ximen I
- Very close to Ximending, opposite Yonghe Soy Milk Breakfast Store and 7-11, very convenient. There are Mos Burger and Ga Guo hotpot restaurants next to it
- I think it’s okay, clean and the location is very convenient
-The room also has a bathtub
- About $50 a night

Taiwan-Experience staying at Boutech Jiantan Hotel, Tomato Hostel, and Wonstar Hotel Ximen I
Taiwan-Experience staying at Boutech Jiantan Hotel, Tomato Hostel, and Wonstar Hotel Ximen I

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:46 GMT-8 Processed in 0.207042 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list