Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

The 141 Li Jin Building where Russian ladies are stationed is cheap, only a few hundred Hong Kong dollars

278 0
Post time 2024-5-29 16:03 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I have lived in Hong Kong for a long time. I went to 141 "Lee Kim Building" this day. Get off at Jordan Station by MTR, exit from Exit C2, and you will find "Lee Kim Building" not far away. The building is very small. You can see several 141 units by going up the stairs. When I searched online in advance, I found that there were Russian girls registered in the building. I rang the bells of each house and found that the girls here were either Russian or Thai, and there were no mainland or Hong Kong girls. Although they were older (30s), they looked good. I chose a Thai girl in her 30s. The price was HK$300. The girl looked average, but her attitude was very gentle.

Hong kong-The 141 Li Jin Building where Russian ladies are stationed is cheap, only a few hundred Hong Kong dollars

After entering the room, the girl first provided a Thai massage, which felt good. The girl actively communicated with me and claimed that she had a small coffee shop in Bangkok. However, when I attacked, I found that the girl's breasts had been plastic surgery and the touch was not good. I was also not allowed to kiss. When I entered the combination stage, I didn't expect the girl's lower body to be extremely loose. I tried my best for about 30 minutes but there was no sign of firing, and I was finally stopped by the girl. Although I was unhappy, I felt much calmer when I thought that I spent only 30 minutes for 300 Hong Kong dollars.

Appearance of Thai lady:
★★★★★★☆☆☆☆
Body shape of Thai lady:
★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆
Service of Thai lady:
★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆

After I came out, I went to another unit and rang the bell again. This time, a Russian lady opened the door. Although she was not young, she was a beauty. The lady asked for 600 Hong Kong dollars, which was not expensive at all. I thought that with her appearance, the price should be more than that, so I chose her immediately. After entering the room, the lady took off her clothes, and the scene in front of me surprised me. The lady's chest was flat, that is, A cup, which is rare among Russian women. Not only that, there were obvious caesarean section scars and pregnancy lines on the lady's belly.

I tried not to look at her belly. Just when I wanted to attack her, the lady protected her breasts with her hands and did not allow me to play with her breasts or lick her breasts. Don't even think about kissing. I was immediately depressed. The lady squeezed lotion on her hands and started masturbating. After my little brother got erect, we joined in the normal position. Like the Thai lady just now, this lady's lower body was also very loose. After about 5 minutes, I was ready to change seats. The lady saw some secretions in the condom (definitely not semen), "See? You have already fired", and ended the bed battle. Although I protested loudly, the lady ignored me and started to put on her clothes. This is an absolute landmine girl! I must have chosen the wrong lady.

Russian lady's appearance:
★★★★★★★★☆☆
Russian lady's body shape:
★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆
Russian lady's service:
★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Thoughts and summary

In the Li Jin Building, you can have sex with foreign girls from Russia, Thailand and other countries at a low price. Thai ladies only cost 300 Hong Kong dollars; Russian ladies cost 600 Hong Kong dollars. Although you can also meet Russian girls in large-scale 141 buildings such as Jianxing Building, Fuji Building, and Fat Lee Building, the price is 700-800 Hong Kong dollars. Netizens who value price can come here to check.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 10:56 GMT-8 Processed in 0.154681 second(s), 31 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list