Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Strategy]

🇵🇭Manila 4 days and 3 nights free travel itinerary, Balay Dako by Antonio’s restaurant offers a view of the world’s smallest volcano

313 0
Post time 2024-5-19 04:26:20 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Manila/Luzon-🇵🇭Manila 4 days and 3 nights free travel itinerary, Balay Dako by Antonio’s restaurant offers a view of the world’s smallest volcano
Manila/Luzon-🇵🇭Manila 4 days and 3 nights free travel itinerary, Balay Dako by Antonio’s restaurant offers a view of the world’s smallest volcano

💰Total cost 3950 yuan
✈️Hong Kong-Manila (Cebu) 1019 yuan
✈️Manila-Hong Kong (Cathay) 993 yuan
🏨Accommodation: Ramada Encore Makati
3 nights 137 euros/ 1009 yuan
☎️tb phone card 34 yuan (10G for 5 days)
🚗Shenzhen Bay Port-Hong Kong Airport 150 yuan
🚗Hong Kong Airport-Shenzhen Bay Port 150 yuan
Airport consumption 137 yuan
💰 Peso 458 yuan including transaction fee
A local friend took me to eat in Manila and covered a lot of expenses, so this part is not for reference

Go to etravel.gov before entering the country .ph fill in the declaration
Day 1️⃣ 2.15 Hong Kong-Manila
I landed in Manila at 9:35 pm, met my friends and went straight to Jollibee for late night snack, haha, after dinner, I went back to the hotel to rest

Day 2️⃣ 2.16 Tagaytay, a city around Manila
☑️ Go at 9 a.m. and have dinner at Balay Dako by Antonio's sea view restaurant at 10:30 (highly recommended!). You can see the world's smallest volcano🌋
☑️ Go to the high mountain "sea view" next door "Check in at Starbucks,
☑️ SkyRanch
I took a ride on the Ferris wheel with my classmates. This amusement park is more suitable for family travel

It is suitable to drive from Makati to Tagaytay at 9 am. There are not many cars. , the fastest time to come back is after 3 pm and it will be after 6 pm
☑️ Strolling in the central area of ​​Makati
🍴Dinner: Manam (store near Ayala Triangle Gardens)

Day 3⃣️ 2.17 Manila City Tour
☑️ The Manila Cathedral
☑️ Fort Santiago
☑️ San Agustin Church
🍴 The Aristocrat Restaurant (really delicious)
Go back to the hotel and rest for a while. Go to SM Aura at 6 o'clock

BGC area ⬇️ (just go in order)
☑️ SM Aura shopping mall (dinner)
☑️ Serenda
☑️ High Street
☑️Uptown Mall

Day 4⃣️ 2.18 Manila-Hong Kong
Go to the airport at 7.30 and return to Hong Kong at 10:55

You can try Potato Corner French fries at the airport. Try the authentic Potato Corner in the Philippines

During the 4-day and 3-night trip, my friends drove me around most of the time. I experienced the worse traffic in Manila and the extremely poor conditions at both ends of the city. Really big. If you are traveling in the Philippines and don’t have a friend to drive, you must grab a ride!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:24 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.157275 second(s), 31 queries .